LegacyGT.com

Mount Snow

vtbimmer

We're up every weekend during ski season. ANd often in the summer and fall too.

Driving one the cars below, CT plates

'05 APB LGT wagon

'05 WRX wagon silver

'08 Honda Element black

I work at Local Motorcar Services, next to the NAPA store if you ever need anything while you are up. While we are not open on the weekend, I am usually there detailing or wrenching on something. I have a RBP LGT.

I'm there all the time, have a seasonal rental. '05 ABP LGT sedan, NY plates. Look for the Thule rack with the Mount Snow sticker. Modded, Stage 2. The black wheels will go back to stock with snows fairly soon.

I know I saw a girl driving a modded white LGT a few weeks ago. VT plates

Hmmm, could be you I see all the time. Thought it was Ct. plate but Im usually to busy rubber necking your car as you go by. Ive been waving from my unassuming toyota avalon beater.

I havent seen the white LGT. Was it in this area?

I'm there all the time, have a seasonal rental. '05 ABP LGT sedan, NY plates. Look for the Thule rack with the Mount Snow sticker. Modded, Stage 2. The black wheels will go back to stock with snows fairly soon.

I know I saw a girl driving a modded white LGT a few weeks ago. VT plates

I work at Local Motorcar Services, next to the NAPA store if you ever need anything while you are up. While we are not open on the weekend, I am usually there detailing or wrenching on something. I have a RBP LGT.

I've seen your car there a few times! My wife pointed out your car once to me when we drove by. If I see your car there again we'll stop in.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived