LegacyGT.com

just installed Led lights

:lol:

I just saw another LED licence plate thread yesterday too!

It's like we're in a new member time warp or something!

(If I see another n00b posting a new thread asking about the 0-60 times on an LGT, I'm gonna snap!:lol:)

I'm fux0red anyways on that... I was driving spirited when some local townee saw me and they said they had no idea what the car was, but they saw the plate: GOT BOOST.

Good thing I'm friends with / have worked with 3/4 of the local police force, and am a pretty well respected individual in town.

Speeding is bad... mmmkay! ;)

I agree... I'm no maniac behind the wheel, but let's face it: at some point (especially being stg2) your gonna go 10 miles over the limit, or pass someone, or something like that which is not LEGAL persay, and a vanity plate does make it memorable.

I think when you get one you know that going in though, so you prepare accordingly or avoid it altogether if you cannot act accordingly.

But in my situation, some AO was in front of me on the way to work going 30 in a 45 so I passed him. It was completely safe, long straightaway, no cars were coming, but he must've called the authorities anyways and said something because I saw my cop buddy later that day who asked me: 'late to work today were we GOT BOOST?'...

So yah, basically, just be aware that your tag IS memorable and if you were thinking about doing something stupid, let that be a reminder not to. ;)

Hey - turbo guys stay out of this, as this mod obviously applies to only 2.5i's....
06LOB2.5i MT, JDMRSB, GYTTs, HPS, LGT Mufflers & Leather Wheel, SubiMomo Knob, Inalfa Moonroof, Clutch Switch Bypass, DeDRLd, DeChimed, & Straight Headrest.

Archived