LegacyGT.com

So when is the next local meet?

RuskiTrombone

Meet time:

Sunday, April 9th @ 9am

Steve a.k.a "scoobydude"

Haymarket, VA

Directions:

Follow this link and click directions to: http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?searchtype=address&country=US&addtohistory =&searchtab=home&address=15722+Foleys+Mill+Place&c ity=Haymarket&state=VA&zipcode=20169

I live two miles off Rte. 66 on Rte 15. The community (Dominion Valley Country Club) is gated so when you arrive at the gate just scroll down to my name Steve Watts push the dial button and I'll buzz you in.

For those that plan on bringing something to install... What are you brining so we know what we'll be working with.

- Bring a few dollars to throw in for an order, or bring something to drink. Steve is already hosting and we shouldn't leave him to provide all the eats!

- The garage, lift and tools are generally first come first serve, so try to get there early. Generally everyone starts to show up at 9 - 10am.

- Show up and have fun!

Be there!!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'm always up for a meet, but like sandwood said, a lot of people are probably going to be either out of town or busy this month.

maybe we can get something small together for those of us who are around.. order some pizza's and play GT4.. or something along those lines.

It'd be awesome to have another install day -- but i think it's going to be a bit cold for that in the near future (unless someone out there has a heated garage ;) )

check on that...I have some portable heaters that work fine.

I have suspension to install and a stereo to install. Hopefully, I will get it done before January though.

so, shall we start planning a Mid-January legacy meet in Northern VA?

It'd be awesome to have another install day -- but i think it's going to be a bit cold for that in the near future (unless someone out there has a heated garage ;) )

I'm in! I have a sts to put on. PGT has a nicely organized garage:icon_bigg heated too I think.

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

Yeah....I put it back in the study and it works fine again. :confused: The other fans are sweet!! Got to love Costco!! I even mounted the little one up on the wall :D

I'd rather be in a heated garage in January than a muggy, 98% humidity garage with fans in July. ;)

well if we want to do an install day in Mid December - that works fine with me -- I'm free pretty much every weekend in december.

So maybe an install day this month for those of us around, and a meet next month if any one is still up for it when the bulk of people are back?

How about the weekend of the 10th or 17th? (this weekend works for me too, but might be short notice for others?)

actually if you guys do something on the 10th I might try and swing by in the late afternoon. for january, I'd vote for the weekend before or after MLK weekend cause that's another weekend when people travel - guess that wd mean either 7th or 21st.
getting out of the legacy game :cool:

Archived