LegacyGT.com

The STI bbs thread

lawl

• 2 weeks later...

After 3 months of searching, I finally found one in stock paint (Since everyone seems to paint these ******* wheels in black) for a reasonable price without bends and major curbage... quite a rare wheel to find here in Canada. I ran into a set 2 months back but it was bent and I had to return it to the seller...

http://i1054.photobucket.com/albums/s493/BoxerPower555/Car/DSC_0476.jpg

I may possibly be the only one on the forum with STI BBS's on a 5th gen when I get these on for winter.

• Moderators
ABP with gold sti bbs BFGoodrich gforce sport comp 2 225/45http://legacygt.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=126170&d=1345309987

I would like a ride in your car please :) Want to feel the suspension setup you have going, may go a very similar direction...

Nice wheels, BTW :)

"Bullet-proof" your OEM TMIC! <<Buy your kit here>>

Not currently in stock :(

After 3 months of searching, I finally found one in stock paint (Since everyone seems to paint these ******* wheels in black) for a reasonable price without bends and major curbage... quite a rare wheel to find here in Canada.

I may possibly be the only one on the forum with STI BBS's on a 5th gen when I get these on for winter.

I'm starting my search for some 17's for the winter. I might start looking into the availability of these wheels (in silver) here in New England.

Sold my '04 STi with 17x8 Rota g-forces, and kept my BBS wheels for my winter setup :).. Pretty excited to try them out, because my 18x8.5 Rota g-forces (summer setup now) are HEAVY..

Have to admit tho, I sprayed my BBS wheels black metallic last fall :redface:. In my defense the OEM finish was peeling badly and I'm going to get them properly painted after this winter.

After 3 months of searching, I finally found one in stock paint (Since everyone seems to paint these ******* wheels in black) for a reasonable price without bends and major curbage... quite a rare wheel to find here in Canada. I ran into a set 2 months back but it was bent and I had to return it to the seller...

http://i1054.photobucket.com/albums/s493/BoxerPower555/Car/DSC_0476.jpg

I painted mine because the finish was shot. Good find though. Those look clean. These look best on legacys IMO.

• Moderators
That and I couldn't possibly recommend running hub adapters. In addition to the 5x114.3 wheels, a quality hub adapter set will cost more when all is said and done. This is why people don't do it.

Says the guys who already owns a sick set of goldies ;)

"Bullet-proof" your OEM TMIC! <<Buy your kit here>>

Not currently in stock :(