LegacyGT.com

how much did you pay for your LGT Ltd?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is what I paid for my Automatic 2005 Legacy GT Limited.

Sticker: $30,786.00

What I paid: $25,500.00

This includes:

1) Auto dimming mirror.

2) Subwoofer.

3) Momo shift knob.

4) All weather floor mats.

This does not include CT. sales tax.

Also, last week I recieved a letter from Subaru finance informing me that because I was a sign and drive customer, they would be paying my first month's payment. So that's another $350.00 I have saved. Good deal!

Coach

Here is what I paid for my Automatic 2005 Legacy GT Limited.

Sticker: $30,786.00

What I paid: $25,500.00

This includes:

1) Auto dimming mirror.

2) Subwoofer.

3) Momo shift knob.

4) All weather floor mats.

This does not include CT. sales tax.

Also, last week I recieved a letter from Subaru finance informing me that because I was a sign and drive customer, they would be paying my first month's payment. So that's another $350.00 I have saved. Good deal!

Coach

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

If you notice, all I paid was the CT. sales tax. The $1500.00 was a special that Subaru was giving in December. As for the price I paid, I did not have to negotiate at all. This was the price that the dealer gave me. But please note that this car was the sales managers car. It did have 900 miles on it. It was sold as a new car with full warrenty from the time I picked it up from the dealer.

Also not that there is a balloon payment at the end of the loan but I do not have to pay it. I can walk away and not pay anything or I can pay for the car in full or if I want I can also refiance the balance.

I'd be happy to answer all questions...

Coach

Ok....Demo with a balloon note

I paid 27 for mine, autodimming and pop. equip 1 and got the 2.9% financing.
258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

I paid 27 for mine, autodimming and pop. equip 1 and got the 2.9% financing.

Me too - $27, 200 for 5MT Ltd with autodimming, pop equip. 1, spoiler, and 2.9% financing.

05 SWP Legacy GT Limited (aka "Pearl")- 5MT AP - Stage 2 Protuned (238/284) - wife driven

07 BMW 335xi

Actually I may have gotten the best deal of all of you...

Car (GT in Un-Ltd trim) + Alarm upgrade - 24,000

Complete car cost (taxes included - and damn it wehave 8.75% tax, IL tax, Chicago tax, Cook County tax, license, title and other papers) - 26,225

Looks like I should have done less research on official sites and more on sites like this, because I paid WAY too much for mine (sticker :( ). Oh well, live and learn, and it is still a great car, despite how much I paid.

Don't beat yourself up too much. What one person paid for a car has little bearing on what you'd pay. Local market conditions have a lot to do with what you'd pay. A friend is looking at a Mazda3, which everyone says are really popular. Except here in southestern Ohio. Dealers are really dealing on those cars now. Legacy Wagons are rarer then hens teeth around here, and my dealer can't keep them in stock. Sedans are a different story.

John

Archived