LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

Yesterday around 7:30ish, at Lyons Plain Rd in Weston, Black LGT Sedan. I was in the passenger seat of the 08 STI with DARE "clothes".

Today, 2 LGTs at Black Horse Garage around 1:30.

When Chuck Norris was born, the only person who cried was the doctor. Never slap Chuck Norris. - E.J.S.

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Around 7pm yesterday (4/12) spotted a white or silver LGT on parkway south around the oranges. I was in an 08 2.5i OBP, passed you, and switched into your lane in front of you.

Looked like you had aftermarket wheels but couldn't tell at highway speed lol. It looked like your passenger had a fitted too.

2006 SWP 3.0R 5EAT VDC BBQ

2008 OBP 2.5i 4EAT BBQ [RIP]

2 Today:

DGM LGT Sedan on East ave around noonish in Norwalk.

Can't remember color, but maybe BSM LGT Sedan in the lot of East Ave, and Van Zant in Norwalk, shortly afterward.

When Chuck Norris was born, the only person who cried was the doctor. Never slap Chuck Norris. - E.J.S.

Looked like a silver legacy (don't know if it was a 2.5i or GT, didn't see the front and was too far away to see if there were badges) in the Superfresh parking lot on the corner of 130 and 571 tonight. I saw you on my way out and turned like a retard towards you and slowly drove over. You flashed some lights at me and I highbeamed you really quick. Anyone here?

05 or 06 silver legacy with tinted windows on 684 north around 3:35 today, right before the 84 east exit to Danbury, think was a 2.5i.. i was going south on 684

Hey man, was that you in Fort Lee this past Thursday around 5-6pm by the Staples? I saw a SWP LGT with aftermarket rims heading north on Fletcher Ave/9W, I think it had CT plates. I was in my SWP wagon heading South towards 46/95 and was hi-beamed so I flashed back. Nice ride. What rims are they?

Spotted this morning at my work (Ray Catena Mercedes Benz in Union, NJ) a 08 DGM (?) LGT lowered and exhaust (I think). Was parked in a spot right outside the window from my lift from 9:00 to 9:30..

Spotted this morning at my work (Ray Catena Mercedes Benz in Union, NJ) a 08 DGM (?) LGT lowered and exhaust (I think). Was parked in a spot right outside the window from my lift from 9:00 to 9:30..

That would be me :) I was helping a friend drop his car off for service.

Today around 4pm, white '08 LGT sedan on chrome rims, possibly lowered @ main street in Bogota (next to quick check).

sounds like subynewbie's car. he's from teaneck.

http://www.nyccs.net/images/2008lgtbbq/21.JPG

courtesy: sublo from harriman meet

just like whitetiger said, im surprised you haven't spotted me either. i'm all over that area everyday. river rd, main street, etc.. ridgefield park, teaneck, bogota, fort lee.

sounds like subynewbie's car. he's from teaneck.

http://www.nyccs.net/images/2008lgtbbq/21.JPG

courtesy: sublo from harriman meet

ding ding ding... that looks like it

just like whitetiger said, im surprised you haven't spotted me either. i'm all over that area everyday. river rd, main street, etc.. ridgefield park, teaneck, bogota, fort lee.

what you talking 'bout willis??? We met in person at edgewater/mitsuwa back in december.