LegacyGT.com

Utah thread

Euclid

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
Hey Guys, I am here and loving my car too. its nice to have my old 90 Legacy too so i dont have to worry too much about putting to many miles on mine.

Pure Adrenaline

Attached...

To A License Plate
:p

Hi guys, I have a 2000 legacygt. Haven't seen any 2005 GT's on the road here at all. Where are you guys? Hopefully geting a 2005 within a year or so. As for now since you are in utah any ideas where I can buy just one fog light for my car. Dealer wants to charge me $120 for one. Don't really want to pay that much for just the plastic housing.

Well I am out in taylorsville part of the big ol valley known as salt lake but i spend most my time on the east side of the valley. yeah its kinda weird cause i have not seen another LGT on the road either, the only one i see other than mine is the white one that COBB has and its always parked in there lot when i see it. as for the fog light amazingly check e-bay once in a while you might find it there and if not just Mark Miller i think i have a few discount coupons

Pure Adrenaline

Attached...

To A License Plate

I live in Holladay, and work in Murray. I've seen a couple LGT wagons, and a few outbacks, but that's it. I expect to see more shortly because where I live Subaru's seem to be "the" car to have. Especially outback wagons.

i have been wanting to throw a mini meet here in slc soon so we can all meet up plus i have a bunch of WRX and STi guys that wanna have a mini meet with us. you know a friendly little get together and meet other local subie dudes

Pure Adrenaline

Attached...

To A License Plate

[quote name='jbooker']We definataly need to set up a meet. BTW, does anyone want to help me out with my uppipe install? I should be getting it within a couple weeks and I would like some help on it? I've never installed any type of exhaust component.[/QUOTE] well i am up for it if thats ok with you two i definetly would like to learn this one. but i am only free on the weekends

Pure Adrenaline

Attached...

To A License Plate

[quote name='Euclid']I live in Holladay, and work in Murray. I've seen a couple LGT wagons, and a few outbacks, but that's it. I expect to see more shortly because where I live Subaru's seem to be "the" car to have. Especially outback wagons.[/QUOTE] I hadn't seen very many '05s at all. Until today... I saw 2 GT wagons and 2 sedans (not including my own) on my way to work. I live in the Millcreek area and I work in Sandy. Maybe the east side is just starting to upgrade to 05!

[quote name='eurydice_96']I hadn't seen very many '05s at all. Until today... I saw 2 GT wagons and 2 sedans (not including my own) on my way to work. I live in the Millcreek area and I work in Sandy. Maybe the east side is just starting to upgrade to 05![/QUOTE] Sounds like you live in the same area as I do. I'm about 39th S and 3000Eish. If one of the sedans you saw was black with dark tint that was probably me :)

i still have only seen two other 05's but neither were GT saw one heading south on 700 east and one on state but the one i saw on state was from mark miller so i have seen that one before. although i have seen so many outbacks i couldnt even count em.

Pure Adrenaline

Attached...

To A License Plate

[quote name='Euclid']Sounds like you live in the same area as I do. I'm about 39th S and 3000Eish. If one of the sedans you saw was black with dark tint that was probably me :)[/QUOTE] My brother lives on 39th and I've seen you driving before. Do you have a spoiler?

[quote name='Euclid']Sounds like you live in the same area as I do. I'm about 39th S and 3000Eish. If one of the sedans you saw was black with dark tint that was probably me :)[/QUOTE] Yeah, I'm not too far from you. I'm at 39th and 13th East. One of the sedans was blue and the other was silver with an old lady driving it. I have a silver sedan with dark tint.

[quote name='jbooker']My brother lives on 39th and I've seen you driving before. Do you have a spoiler?[/QUOTE] yup, this is mine [img]http://celicaman.f0e.net/albums/alpineloop9_7/DSCN2971sm.sized.jpg[/img] and also if you ever saw a yellow S2000 pimpin' around that was more than likely me as well.

• 2 weeks later...
What up ? Just signed up today because a friend told me the site was pretty cool. Just orderd a 2005 Legacy 2.5 GT 5 speed wagon in silver on saturday, the dealer said that there was only TWO silver 5 speeds in the state and one was sold the night before so they orderd mine with everything I wanted on it. I got all the normal stuff like the auto-dimming mirror/compass, rear cargo tray and nets and subwoofer/amplifier. Then I also went with the STi metal pedals and STi titanium shift knob and the short throw shifter. Oh yeah and the perimeter alarm. The dealer told me it will be about FOUR WEEKS. I'm going to install Prodrive P1 18 x 7.5 wheels also and some other cosmetic goodies later. Looking forward to chating with everyone.:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I just got my first Subaru. For better or worse, I bought a 2000 Outback Ltd. wagon. I swear I can't drive ten seconds without seeing another Outback . . . . I'm saving my money to buy a Subaru dealership. I really wanted a GT wagon, but couldn't find the right car without spending twice the money and going to New York for the car. So I have an nice OBW in the garage. I'd like to do a few things to the car, like lower it and install some sway bars and another 100 horsepower wouldn't be a bad thing either. However, based on my search for Outback parts so far, I think I own the red-headed step child of the Subaru performance parts world. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I live in the East Mill Creek area of Salt Lake and within a stone's throw of several of you.

• 2 weeks later...
hey notice to all utah Suby guys: i just found this out tonight so hopefully you see it. it is Nov 19 2004 and i heard from a WRX guy that here is a STI/EVO meet tonight at 10pm at the foodcourt of fashionplace mall i am gonna go check it out and support the suby's. if any other LGT comes it would be nice to meet you there. so..... hopefully see you there.

Pure Adrenaline

Attached...

To A License Plate

[quote name='PimpFro']hey notice to all utah Suby guys: i just found this out tonight so hopefully you see it. it is Nov 19 2004 and i heard from a WRX guy that here is a STI/EVO meet tonight at 10pm at the foodcourt of fashionplace mall i am gonna go check it out and support the suby's. if any other LGT comes it would be nice to meet you there. so..... hopefully see you there.[/QUOTE] The meet was nice. it was cool to see a bunch of WRX/STI guys there they all seemed pretty friendly the EVO guys were nice too. too bad there were no other LGT guys there oh well we are gonna have to throw a meet soon so we can all meet , and definetly before the snow gets bad. Some of the STI and EVO guys went cruising up and down parleys... i wasnt about to when it was that cold. but i still had fun talking to other suby guys. so does anybody have any idea when you want to do a LGT meet??

Pure Adrenaline

Attached...

To A License Plate

Archived