LegacyGT.com

Wow these springs are huge

biggggant

haha ok they are installed now and the ride isnt bad at all. yeah its stiffer but very livabale. plus it kills some of the body roll so its a fair trade off...too bad every road near my house has some serious bumps holes and dips lol.

haha ok they are installed now and the ride isnt bad at all. yeah its stiffer but very livabale. plus it kills some of the body roll so its a fair trade off...too bad every road near my house has some serious bumps holes and dips lol.

good work. can always throw on some bilstien struts later on if you want a better ride

MAYHEM

#122/22 STS NNJR SCCA

AUTOX4U.COM

XENON RETRO GUIDE

yeah I'm trying to wait til I blow the stock struts cause my budget hates me now with all this spending and I havent even had the card a whole month lol....But I'm not that great at being paitent so we'll see...Will i need the spec b mounts/hats or whatever they are to go with billstiens?

bwhahahah what??? are you a mad scientist that finds humor in someones possible misery? I'm guessing you got "tired" of yours and your hoping the same so it will help justify your feelings and actions. I'm sorry to tell you I went into this fully knowing what I got my self into. This aint my 1st rodeo so no I wont be "tired" of them. but thx for caring..

BTW

I'm not really being an ass but the little laugh at the end of your post just made feel like commenting in a tone deserving of that laugh... e-hug :)

LOL nah its cool. And yes i did get them and get tired of them-lol. I fall for the trap every single time-lol. If you arent REALLY pushing the car or just want the looks of a drop springs are fine. But if you trying to be "hardcore" lol they keep you happy for a few weeks then your like..........eh theyre aight-lol. Everytime i get a car i run through this same process-lol. When will i learn!

if by hardcore you mean track..well no I wonit really track this car much if any but i think with bilstiens it should still do fair and than add sways and it will be fine. but if you mean fun and spirited driving on the street I dont see why they would be problematic..

Archived