LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

This afternoon in Bayside, right outside Crocheron Park - Silver LGT, no tint, lowered, exhaust and debadged.
________________________________________________ [URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1980"]'05 BSM OBXT Row-your-own, W.I.P. :rolleyes:[/URL] [URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1242"]'06 Shrek B # 64 - The car the wife loved to hate :( Sold...[/URL]

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yesterday at 5pm on 684s white lgt sedan, tints, grill, maybe more was done couldn't really tell. i was driving northbound in my work van. car looked good from afar.

Could of been me, i would be just getting outta work around that time and would be on 684.

spotted yesterday around 530, obp lgt with some sort of rims in dayton, where rt 130 and 522 meet up.

That was me. I was dropping off my race tires to get mounted. Yay, i have to drive 45min south just to get spotted.

spotted a black gt wagon with a DIY grille around lodi nj at 630ish, couldnt tell any other mods because of traffic. gave me a wave n i waved back.

i was in a black 2.5i. probably saw my tints and exhaust. on here?

LMAO, I'm flattered smack. It's a 2.5i just like yours. The funny thing is I thought your sedan was a GT too! lol. I did notice the tinted rears, that's all.

We gotta meet up sometime! I live very close to that intersection. Maybe at the DD?

GRP sedan with sport grill, gold wheels and tinted windows parked in front of Fairfield Borders on the Post Road today. Looked pretty badass! :cool:

Oh yeah, some little old lady across the road has a RBP (Subaru for 'navy') wagon, stock of course.

GRP sedan with sport grill, gold wheels and tinted windows parked in front of Fairfield Borders on the Post Road today. Looked pretty badass! :cool:

Oh yeah, some little old lady across the road has a RBP (Subaru for 'navy') wagon, stock of course.

yeap was me

LMAO, I'm flattered smack. It's a 2.5i just like yours. The funny thing is I thought your sedan was a GT too! lol. I did notice the tinted rears, that's all.

We gotta meet up sometime! I live very close to that intersection. Maybe at the DD?

haha yea one day, ill send you a pm when i got some free time, any other mods done to your i?

Silencer removal and a kartboy short shifter. That'd be all. :D Enjoying the stockness haha.

Not sure if it counts, but I spotted that Outback again. The blue one with a rainbow colored peace sign.

Guest heightsgtltd

Uptown Fairway market in NYC.

Silver GT wagon, stock except for advans. You parked 2 spots away from my silver GT sedan around 3:30

few days ago Silverish/grey GT parked at the danbury mall...looks like it was lowerd, exhaust, grill and lip. I have the GRP with the stupid gold wheels i need to paint haha, ive passed u a few times on the road just too lazy to post