LegacyGT.com

Sept Car and Driver... NFL!

Don't hold your breath for the September issues of Road and Track or Motor Trend - neither one has the Legacy. I must say good- no people having heard of it in the magazines yet and heading to dealers, should keep the price close to invoice when I go in two weeks. I'm sure that either the October or November issues will have something because of the ride and drive thing R&T and C&D are doing. - Mike

The thing is... they've tested 2 sport wagons in the last few issues... the Mazda 6, and the Volvo V50 (in Sept issue). For cars with similar missions and prices, they could've easily had a wagon comparo including the GT. I'm just dying to have a "real" mag do instrumented tests of the GT, meaning Car and Driver...

[quote name='SUBE555']Good points Mike. Ah, yes, to be unique for another several weeks at least. :)[/quote] And when it starts appearing in the magazines, people will say "Oh wow, I saw your car in ([u]insert magazine name here[/u]), and man that car is hot." Until then, people will look like "hmmm what is it?" - Mike

[quote name='SUBE555']Good points Mike. Ah, yes, to be unique for another several weeks at least. :)[/quote] I am at the point now where I just don't care anymore. I know I have a awsome car, I don't need those magazines to validate it. Plus, I am still the only one I know who actualy bought one in my area, and I am the only one on the street. But that's all gravey.... cuz I know I got something that ONLY PEOPLE IN THE KNOW HAVE! But, then again..I might sell it and get a EVO MR... Hehehehe :D

[quote name='godwhomismike'][quote name='SUBE555']Good points Mike. Ah, yes, to be unique for another several weeks at least. :)[/quote] And when it starts appearing in the magazines, people will say "Oh wow, I saw your car in ([u]insert magazine name here[/u]), and man that car is hot." Until then, people will look like "hmmm what is it?" - Mike[/quote] I think Subaru run enough Legacy commercials to cure that already.

Archived