LegacyGT.com

Been looking for LGT or FXT and have questions

VaughanCustoms

So I am selling my 98 Cobra Mustang thats a fully built show/race car and taking it down a notch to something a little more practical with space, comfort but still fun to drive. I am looking to spend around 10k and most of what I find is 05 LGT and 04-07 FXT around that amount. The thing that concerns me is the 05 LGT seems to have some issues and bugs that seem to have been worked out in 06. Is it worth even getting into a 05 or are they to much trouble. I know Subaru and I think they build fantastic cars and I work for Mazda but working in a dealership I understand first years of any car can be a turn off. The Forester XT when I do some research seem to hold up a little better but arn't the motors and turbos the same on both cars? I am learning and trying to gather info to make the best choice so any info or advise would be great or if anyone knows of some nice LGTs or FXTs for sale please let me know. Thanks guys.

Bought a more family friendly camping vehicle...sad, but the leggy's gotta go.

I LOVE my LGT, it's an 05 and have had ZERO issues with it - just regular maintenance by the dealer.

I literally just put it on Craigslist. PM me if you want to see the ad.

Babied and driven like an old guy (I am one), garaged at home and work, 85k, silver, 5spd, tinted, set of snowies included, thule rack, winter mats, custom sunshade. it's a creampuff...in CO.

Archived