LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

Saw a lowered DGM GT with Connecticut plates on Market St. in Clifton, making a right onto Bloomfield Ave and passed by ETD Discount tire where my car was parked after an alignment. Anyone on here?

could have been me...

greddy catback with 4" tips, mesh grille with no badges, debadged trunk, no tints, catless and stage III with no resonator in the cat back so it makes a nice rumble

http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o160/fiidgett/6081a674.jpg

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On njtpk north exit 18E. Silver 08+ Leggy, lowered, with bronze/gold wheels and roof rack.

While sitting on the bus in tunnel traffic, I saw you tearing it up after paying the toll..sounded/looked sweet.

could have been me...

greddy catback with 4" tips, mesh grille with no badges, debadged trunk, no tints, catless and stage III with no resonator in the cat back so it makes a nice rumble

Yep, may have been that exact car! I've always seen your car around the Allwood area of Clifton.

2006 SWP 3.0R 5EAT VDC BBQ

2008 OBP 2.5i 4EAT BBQ [RIP]

is that the scion? i think i saw him lastnight at edgewater. with another xb. Filipinos right?

Yea, the other xB is blue and on bags, and there were two Si's. I was there too, but left early cuz I had work early today :( I think I saw an LGT following an EVO down towards Applebee's. Was that you?

Yea, the other xB is blue and on bags, and there were two Si's. I was there too, but left early cuz I had work early today :( I think I saw an LGT following an EVO down towards Applebee's. Was that you?

haha.. yea. we were with our girlfriends and grabbing something to eat. we drove by looking for subies. maybe ill catch u another time. i might be at ikea staurday though.

I drove down to Maryland and back back in February and I didn't get spotted. I thought I was moderately noticeable too, with Rally Armors, lowered and tints.

I go to shannon rose all the time how can you not see mine. and jesse i have still yet to see you...

Working in a building with no windows that's gate doesn't help me in finding any. You guys have to let me know next time you head there.

^Question. Do you know Rexon? With a Gold xB?

Yea man... dont tell me your stalkin me on FB now... :hide:

He's probably hiding from you

Yea John he prolly is....

Maybe ill roll with them oneday since the other legacy guys dont go anymore.

Working in a building with no windows that's gate doesn't help me in finding any. You guys have to let me know next time you head there.

I might be too drunk to remember... :lol:

I go to shannon rose all the time how can you not see mine. and jesse i have still yet to see you...

Well....considering I don't have my LGT anymore, you may be looking for the wrong vehicle.

Yea man... dont tell me your stalkin me on FB now... :hide:

Nah, but Rex DID show me some of your pics on FB, one of them with your S/N which prompted me to ask :lol:

Maybe ill roll with them oneday since the other legacy guys dont go anymore.

Yea, sure, because that's what I need. A Spec B. rolling with us to put down my and my car's ego :spin:

Kidding aside, that was my first meat. And, to be honest, I felt awkward as I had no idea what to do at a meat :confused: So if you go, I could just gawk at your ride and stare into your engine bay trying to make sense of it all :lol:

This morning on 87 going northbound around 6:45am.

DMG legacy, tints, debadged, rear spoiler and TEIN stickers on rear driversside window.

I was in the DMG Spec B when you passed me right under the GWB

On Major Deegan south bound just before the GW Bridge I spotted stock 05-07 black LGT with spoiler & attractive blonde chica behind the wheel I believe NY plates.