LegacyGT.com

FS/FT: CO 05 legacy gt Perrin blow off valve and aem cold air intake

MVT

Hey guys, I have a Perrin blow off valve an a aem cold air for sale or for trade. I'm looking for a stock bypass valve and stock intake. I mean I'll ask you to add some money on top for the blow off valve not a straight trade but we can make a reasonable offer.

• Mega Users
I'm possibly interested. Pending how much you want for both pieces. I have both stock items you're interested in but they are currently installed on the car. We'd have to do a swap. I live in Wheat Ridge and work in Lakewood. Let me know what you think.

Mine are on the car also. And I do have a cat back no name exhaust. Got it with the car, and it sounds pretty nice. If you have a stock one maybe we can throw that in the bundle also? Shoot me an offer and we will go from there?

• Mega Users
I have an aftermarket catback on my car as it is but I do still have my stock catback and cans in storage. That would be a pain in the ass parking lot swap right there. So, if I throw in a stock exhaust does that earn me a discount? I was thinking $50-$100 on top of stock parts. I really have no price reference for this but that seems fair to me.

Archived