LegacyGT.com

Be careful LGT.com car sellers.

zmarko

I know it's common sense, and most here should be able to spot a scam email at any point. However, I did receive an email about my car for sale (LGT.com is the only place I have it listed). I'm not sure how they got my current email address (as the one linked to THIS account is my old-now secondary email address).

The email was from a "Chana Schroit"

Hello

Complement of the day.I'm writing regarding your placed ad,as i will like you to e-mail me the full detail,present condition(current photo if available),and please do get back to me with your final asking price and also let me know if you still have it available for sale

Obviously, a scam. :lol: Anyway, I just got the email today, so I figure they might have hit a few others selling cars here today. Just know it's obviously a scam.

I figure this will be moved by mods at some point, but hopefully it'll last throughout the day just in case someone else got the email today also.

My personal rule of thumb: If the English sucks, or if they're asking questions you answered in your original post (condition, asking price, pictures, etc), I just delete it.

In the words of Strongbad: "You're not Ali. You're not even...literate".

• 10 months later...
My personal rule of thumb: If the English sucks, or if they're asking questions you answered in your original post (condition, asking price, pictures, etc), I just delete it.

In the words of Strongbad: "You're not Ali. You're not even...literate".

"Prehaps! I'm've was to play football often times. Play? Know. Best football results twice again."

Strong Bad is great

• 5 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...
also watch out for people asking for a report from checkvinonline.com, I got a request for a report from that site saying they live in my state and they will come look at the car tmw if I gave them that report. but everyone has said its a scam.