LegacyGT.com

TSUDO N1 Catback Exhaust for 98 Impreza RS 2.5L compatibly with wagon?

so i have a 98 lgt wagon and was wondering if this would be a direct bolt on to my car? i have red the stickies but i still dont know if this would work or if i need to add some piping to it. so if anyone knows could ya let me know? :)

The midpipe will need to be extended and then modified as the rs's rear diff sits a bit higher along and ours a bit lower. so the bending of the angled part will be different.

If you are not doing this yourself best to let a shop determine what all needs to be done which will be extending the mid pipe and changing some of the hangers around to fit. I have the same exhaust.

If you are going to be cutting and rewelding it yourself, when putting it up you will see what all you will need to do.

sounds really good i have ebay ueql headers and it sounds pretty good deep rumble! Right now i have an exhaust leak so i can't take a great sound clip.

do you have the downpipe with it? and how did you do it? did you take it to a shop or do it yourself?

• 4 months later...
how does it sound?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMFqfZfdXrU]1998 Subaru Legacy GT Limited w/DOHC EJ22E - YouTube[/ame]

I have an exhaust like the one you're describing.

This is more or less what to expect from it.

Midpipe has to be cut & extended & make SURE you don't use any of that AZ steel.

Trust me on that...

Archived