LegacyGT.com

Looking for a reputable Engine Builder

FJuan

Can anyone recommend a reputable engine builder up in the Bay Area. All I need done is having my heads assemble to a new shortblock (all oem). Unfortunantly, I don't feel comfortable with most of the machine shops here in Fresno. I've heard Mann Engineering is up in Santa Clara, anyone used them before?
My wife's balls are delicious.

You didn't want stock sized aftermarket pistons while in there?

Try Mert, he used to work at GST I can't remember what his new shops names called. Someone here must.

Thanks. I did talked to Mann and your right, they're outside my build budget. I did find one in the L.A. area for the right price, but I rather go to the Bay Area.
My wife's balls are delicious.

I can vouch for their Subaru "centeredness", expertise, and being all around good guys. They do everything from building up race cars (and racing them) on down to normal service and repairs (which is what I use them for).

LIC Motorsports

865 A Sweetser Avenue

Novato, CA

415-892-7400

http://licmotorsports.com/

if you're in the northern Bay Area, there's LIC Motorsports (heard nothing but good about them)

I had the dealership in San Luis Obispo outsource my engine to a place called Power Performance. They used to have a website and Im pretty sure they only work on subies. They charged 840 $ for a valve job to fix my heads. Not sure if it was a good deal.

Archived