LegacyGT.com

Tri-State local tavern (our own longest thread)

godwhomismike

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am thinking of planning out a meet towards the end of March. Let's say March 25th - but knowing us - it'll be pushed to the end of April.

I notice there are a bunch of new names here in the tri-state, so as soon as it warms up - we're doing another Palisades Mall meet.

For the new folks here - last year we had a few with 25+ members showing up.

Come in and grab a cold one - what's going on? What's on your mind - post it here. :icon_cool

sometimes it burns when I pee:lol:

I'm tired, 9 clients straight in a row this morning. finally coming up for air.......

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

today was my first "real" busy day in a week. damn snow and ice really screwed me $$$
258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

today is my 1st "slow" day in a while.....

washed the car yesterday only to get it dirty again.....

i'm down for a meet....tuesday nights we have a local queens meet going on but wouldnt mind meeting some of you guys

43 Degree weather and my office is freezing?! Go figure!

Felt like spring this morning while I walked the dog. Can't wait for the ladies to throw on the spring clothes!

X

OOOOOOOYeah!!! gotta love the spring dresses. and love the outfits that come into the gym. shorter and tighter!!

er....that's on the hotties btw:icon_bigg

today is my 1st "slow" day in a while.....

washed the car yesterday only to get it dirty again.....

i'm down for a meet....tuesday nights we have a local queens meet going on but wouldnt mind meeting some of you guys

Queens meet? Where, when how?

X

---

OOOOOOOYeah!!! gotta love the spring dresses. and love the outfits that come into the gym. shorter and tighter!!

er....that's on the hotties btw:icon_bigg

I am an equal opportunity complimenter (SP?). even some not so good looking ladies that try hard need a nice word here and there. :) Who knows, they may have hot friends!

X

---

I am thinking of planning out a meet towards the end of March. Let's say March 25th - but knowing us - it'll be pushed to the end of April.

:lol: I got a bachelor party that weekend & a wedding the next & then it's easter.

IBsomeonesaysInevercanmakeit

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

shit

:lol: dont go by me Mike. I'll definitely make it to a meat at some point. Just sucks I got shit to do those couple weekends.

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Ash Wednesday - time to go get some ashes. Remember - no meat today.

:icon_wink I'm goin after work. There are no Catholics around here where I work so there's no churches :(:lol:

Church Meat FTW!

I'm there every sunday my friend. You're more than welcome to join me

Archived