LegacyGT.com

Modifications

OK so I have a blue 2006 Legacy standard edition. I have a few questions. Where can I find a good black mesh sport grill and also what would be a good exhaust system that sounds aggressive but doesn't hurt the engine. Also would it hurt it if I put a turbo on it even though its not a GT. And where can I find a good lip kit with side skirts?

You have a few options for grilles:

GrilleCraft

There is a do-it-yourself option with a grille from a Crown Vic

C-Mod:http://cmodgrilles.auctivacommerce.com/Subaru-Legacy-2005-2007-Mesh-Grille-P121837.aspx

Any cat-back exhaust will work and not harm your engine. Check out posts in this forum and YouTube for more.

You probably don't want to add a turbo to your engine. It will cost a lot of money, not give you too much power and significantly impact the reliability of your car. If you really wanted a turbo, you should have bought an LGT.

Can't help you on the body kit stuff. Again, the search button is a great tool!

I usually am not one to troll, after receiving feedback on a few threads i posted i thought i was probably one of the worst noobs on here, but damn.

but to make my post useful, the gimmicks motorsports is cheap but still sounds aggressive and can be found with ImportImageRacing at a very fair price.... i have the fast motorsports catback on mine, with a cnt catless downpipe, and that sounds pretty aggressive and good... hope that helps :)

Archived