LegacyGT.com

My Legacy is faster than...

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Once there was this Mclaren driving down the road, We were going through a school zone in front of a police station so I passed him on a double yellow. I must have gotten up to 170 or something! Even though I got pulled over and thrown in jail I showed him my car was king. OMG my l3g4cy was t3h f4st4R!!!!

Why are moderators and forum owners afraid of people posting stories of racing? Thi sis a sincere question. I really don't understand why.

No one seems concerned when peopel post about using illegal drugs, cheating on tests, defrauding thier employer by spending work time on the internet, etc. WHy the big concern about racing?

Why are moderators and forum owners afraid of people posting stories of racing? Thi sis a sincere question. I really don't understand why.

No one seems concerned when peopel post about using illegal drugs, cheating on tests, defrauding thier employer by spending work time on the internet, etc. WHy the big concern about racing?

The owner of the site Tide said he dosnet want it on his board. We the Mods just keep the rules :)

I think there were some forums that got pulled into legal battles because of kill stories, thus the vast majority of car forums seem to not allow them anymore.

That said thinly disguised stories seem to slip through

ie: "I raced an SRT8 from a dig and a roll on my private course" :rolleyes:

I think there were some forums that got pulled into legal battles because of kill stories, thus the vast majority of car forums seem to not allow them anymore.

That said thinly disguised stories seem to slip through

ie: "I raced an SRT8 from a dig and a roll on my private course" :rolleyes:

Ding, ding, ding, we have a winner :)

How in the world can you hold a site liable for an individuals actions?

it's the way of the lawsuit in the good old US of A.

if an innocent bystander gets hurt/killed; the family would take any and all possible responsible parties to court to win ridiculous sums of money. 'a web site as a responisible party?' you ask, all the attorney for the family would have to prove was that said site had posts/threads---e.g. knowledge of illegal street racing----concerning racing and did not turn the posters info over to the authorities for prosectution and then the web site is Adios........

or something to that affect......

To add to that.

"Your Honor, I was only trying to impress my friends on Str33tR4c1nGiSC00l.com - if you don't post a kill story you're a nobody".

If it isn't bye bye website, it's a certainly a Royal Pain in the Ass for Tide.

Personally I welcome the no-kill stories policy. Every time I read a kill story I want to reach out and strangle someone. Keep it at the track, damnit.

-

Jim

it's the way of the lawsuit in the good old US of A.

if an innocent bystander gets hurt/killed; the family would take any and all possible responsible parties to court to win ridiculous sums of money. 'a web site as a responisible party?' you ask, all the attorney for the family would have to prove was that said site had posts/threads---e.g. knowledge of illegal street racing----concerning racing and did not turn the posters info over to the authorities for prosectution and then the web site is Adios........

or something to that affect......

That is gay.

That is gay.

but true i'm afraid.

how about this one: woman throws drink in husband's face at Burger King. she gets up to leave in a hurry, slips and falls on the floor because of soda, SHE threw. supposedly injures herself. sues the store and wins a few hundred thousand dollars.

next one: guy backing out of his driveway runs over the fingers' of his neighbors' kid. the kid just happened to be on the pass side rear, trying ot remove the hubcaps off the car. kids' parents sued neighbor, won a few hundred thousand dollars.

see a pattern? with a lawyer--sorry KRB---and some sympathetic jurors, you can winn all kinds of money in the US........

Archived