LegacyGT.com

Anyone Interested in An Aftermarket Exhaust

Are you interested in a aftermarket exhaust?  

200 members have voted

1. 1. Are you interested in a aftermarket exhaust?

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Somebody get a measurement of the rear bumper cutouts, center to center. And some pics. I bet Subaru is using the 5th Gen midpipe. And if so, the currently produced aftermarket 5th Gen axlebacks and catbacks would fit.

I can have the measurements for you guys soon. In regards to the configuration... I would like to know how much HP I will be losing by getting my rumble back with an Un equal length header set up. Delete the enormous resonator and add the dual tip design.

I am in so cal around the corner from Invidia but they are too full of other projects to help me with this.

What's my choice for 2.5i dual exhaust? I wonder if 3.6r direct fit on 2.5i.

Right now I'm just making notes for dual exhaust. I asked one of the Admin members if they could add that option to the poll since I can't but no luck getting a response.

Moderators aren't easy to find on here either as I have no clue what the color codings mean since there is no COLOR KEY (Hint, Hint to moderators and admin).

Any updates? I would love to see someone come out with a dual cat-back for the 2.5.

Won't be any updates for a while. Still not enough replies and after thar they will need to find a donor vehicle.

I'll be sure to update with any updates regarding development.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...
I have the dual exhaust on mine, I would think just adding the exhaust from a 3.6 to the 2.5 is all you need. I looked at mine and it looks like an easy add on, the exhaust is single until it hits the rear connector

3.6r guys can you guys take picture of the bottom of the exhaust system where the rear end connector are, and pipe size measurement.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

16' Legacy Mods: 55w HID + XB35 5500k, LEDS upgrades, XB Type T Fog, 20mm SB.

Custom Footwell Illiminate Kit; http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/15-legacy-outback-footwell-illumination-kit-237567.html

3.6r guys can you guys take picture of the bottom of the exhaust system where the rear end connector are, and pipe size measurement.

I should have mine sometime after 10/3 hopefully. If I do I'll be getting to work on measurements and what not.

Gonna have to wait til late December... LOL. I will say, that if the aftermarket doesn't provide a better sounding exhaust very soon then I'll be fitting some polished Magnaflows under the R come spring.

• 1 month later...

Hey guys just wanted to chime in with an update. Still haven't been able to get nameless to do anything however they aren't ruling anything out at this time they are just busy with moving and other projects.

I ask if those interested send nameless and email expressing your interest to sales@namelessperformance.com and hopefully once they see there is a market they step up and produce something.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Follow me on Instagram @CT2015Legacy

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys; after months of waiting it seems like I'm just unable to get anywhere with this so now I need everyone's help.

Send an email to Nameless Performance to sales@namelessperformance.com and tell that your interested in an exhaust and what type your interested in.

The more people the better; LETS GET THE BALL ROLLING!

Edited by CT2015Legacy

As I have said before in this thread, I am willing to help out here because I am reasonably certain that Subaru is using the same mid-y pipe as on the 5th Gen. Is there anyone in the San Francisco Bay Area with a 2015 3.6R or 2.5i? I have a set of 2010-2014 stock dual cans sitting in my garage and Nameless axlebacks on my car, we can get together to do a test fit.

As I have said before in this thread, I am willing to help out here because I am reasonably certain that Subaru is using the same mid-y pipe as on the 5th Gen. Is there anyone in the San Francisco Bay Area with a 2015 3.6R or 2.5i? I have a set of 2010-2014 stock dual cans sitting in my garage and Nameless axlebacks on my car, we can get together to do a test fit.

Sorry forgot about that. Anyone interested?? Someone please take some initiative haha.