LegacyGT.com

easiest way to 500 whp

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*duh* EASIEST way to get to 500whp.

Buy another STG2+ LGT..BAM, you're already halfwayz there...just repeat, rinse and set it & forget it!

My (old) LGT was @ 380wHP and i think that was riding the line of just enough/too much

~Sucka-Duck~

well if your willing to settle for 600 hp and relaiable pump gas motor drop in a 3.8 buick ! if it is even possible

LOL.. how is that coming BTW?

Also not sure if it sold already.. but this should be at 500whp already!

http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/cadillac-cts-v-2004-2009-classifieds/1297446-04-black-black-magnacharged-ctsv-sale-21-800-a.html

having a car that gets 500 WHP isnt going to make up for whatever youre lacking in personality and the women arnt gonna like you any more than they do now. except for the dumb ones

as a wise man once said

"go fast or suck "

some redneck in NHRA

Now that's thinking out of the boxer!:lol:

fyi all 05 + legacy's have built in code reader

well this turned out to be worthless thanks for no help, i dont want a new car, i know i have to build engine and a full transmission/drivetrain swap the question i posed was how? i think out of all the retarded reponses 2 were helpful and i appreciate it. will the stock engine and trany be ok if i upgraded turbo and intercooler first? besides injectors and a monsterous fuel pump what are the other support mods im looking at? please stay away from idiotic responses.

Archived