LegacyGT.com

Need to see the hooked up wagons!!!!!!! Volume-2

SBT

I hooked up this car seat! Baby Derplette will ride in style!

http://i.imgur.com/WWdfZIG.jpg

After the race wagon is track ready again, I'll get one of those recaro baby seats and mount in the back. Was thinking of putting the oil sump tank in it. Being the most priceless thing in the car...

Whoa. I had them in my G37 lease for two years, pulled them out about ten days before turning it in, and they had recovered fine! No issues.

Had the kids' seats out of my outback on Saturday to carry some long items, and the leather is a little looser than I remember, but nothing like that. 1.5 years and going. Man, glad I bought them!

Edited by rebourne

I have issues. I told myself no more car parts this semester. Thennnnn I found an already colormatched JDM rear with the half skirt for an unbeatable price shipped. So its on its way. Just gotta figure out what I want to do about the crash beam.

1453453646_JDMRear.jpg.ad168853ce2c77fe089c574935c9af59.jpg

2005 Vader Wagon

Material Tests on Ringland Failure Piston

I should have held off and purchased a wagon instead of the spec.B

I have issues. I told myself no more car parts this semester. Thennnnn I found an already colormatched JDM rear with the half skirt for an unbeatable price shipped. So its on its way. Just gotta figure out what I want to do about the crash beam.

Where?! How?!

Approaching WRX USA status I see. Nonetheless that's an awesome find!

MTBwrench's Stage 3 5EAT #racewagon 266awhp/255awtq @17.5psi, Tuned By Graham of Boosted Performance

Everyone knows what I taste like.

"Found"...

If you go looking for trouble, you will find it.

Approaching WRX USA status I see. Nonetheless that's an awesome find!

Just trying to keep up with kalien32 [emoji38]

"Found"...

If you go looking for trouble, you will find it.

Well I wasn't looking. It just came up in my feed and I figured why not as a price. Then I realized it was such a good deal I couldn't pass it up

2005 Vader Wagon

unsubscribe feed! you can always re-subscribe when you want.

Not that it isn't a cool part. Just addressing your "issue" :lol:

Edit: which reminds me, I need to unsubscribe from the 2005-2009 and wheels FS threads...

Edit2: Unsubscribed the above two.

Edited by rebourne

Are you sure the crash beam is a problem? I thought I read the JDM rear bumper is completely PnP.

With how much shorter the JDM rear is there's no way I could see it fitting. kalien32 even told me when he did his he had to completely ditch the crash bar in the rear to make it fit. I'm hoping maybe mild trimming on the ends and maybe it will fit without the foam.

2005 Vader Wagon

I thought I'd read that a sedan crash bar worked but I can't find it anymore. So I'm going to keep looking and I'll probably experiment a little once its here of how it fits.

That's what I'm using. I don't have an absorber installed right now but I think I know where it needs trimming.

Turns out that wheel isn't listed in the NASIOC sticky. But I did find on a BRZ/FT86 forum someone saying its around 11.5kg which would be 25.3 lbs. I'm pretty certain even my heavy rotas are lighter than those! :eek:

edit: This post has those specific wheels http://www.subaruforester.org/vbulletin/219253-post3.html

from this thread http://www.subaruforester.org/vbulletin/f72/subaru-oem-wheels-fit-forester-19106/

NASIOC Wheel sticky: https://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2239019

Also this is an incredible list with tons of links. FYI BRZ optional rear fitment wheel sets fit aggressively on our cars and a lot of their normal aftermarket fitment stuff, ie 18x8.5 et38-45 fits quite well on our cars as well. http://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7535

Edited by magnusonsubie

2005 Vader Wagon