LegacyGT.com

Official Interest In COBB Flex-Fuel for the Legacy GT Platform - Please speak up

cryo

• Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Costs for the kit and tunes for our cars indeed will be around $1500. The gains I've seen switching from 93 to E85 is worth every penny. I currently have 2 E85 maps and not having to worry about switching over or constantly testing my E85 is also a plus. Edited by MarcLgtSTI

• 2 weeks later...

yup! they are working their way along with the GD support. I just messaged one of the developers the other day and let them know I'm back in an LGT and ready to do beta testing if they need another car to test on.

Again this is nothing new, but they are cranking along on the GD support as they said they would, hopefully they plan to move onto the LGT soon after its release. Keep your fingers crossed as its worth it in the long run if they make the product. I for one will be all over it.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

cryotuneperformance@yahoo.com

facebook.com/cryotuneperformance.

List Updated 12/12/2016

1. Tocinoman/2008 Legacy GT/ 5 speed

2. gkinslow/2009 LGT/ 5mt

3. 05sleeper/2005 LGT/ 5mt

4. Cincy05LGT/2005 LGT Ltd./5mt

5. Rebourne / 2006 OBXT / 5mt

6. TheMonaLisa / 2006 LGT/ 5mt

7. doobarugt/2005 LGT 5MT

8. elgin.owens / 2006 LGT 5MT

9. Nightmaremk /2005 OBXT 6MT

10. Benjamin M / 2005 OBXT / 6MT

11. Rester5350 / 2006 OBXT / 5MT

12. Grothe08LGT / 2008 LGT / 5MT

13. WRX USA / 2009 OBXT / 6MT

14. ColdSoda / 2008 LGT Specb /6MT

15. Con.Harr91 / 05 LGT / 5MT

16. LeggyGT 2005 LGT / 5EAT

17. Baci / 2008 LGT Spec B / 6MT

18. mbappe - NO INFO

19. yougotboostpower / 2007 LGT Specb / 6mt

20. Rckymtngt / 2007 LGT / 5MT

21. Irconflict / 2008 LGT Spec B / 6MT

22. INVNO1/2006 OBXT/ 5MT

23. Cryo / 2008 LGT Spec B / 6MT

24. Isu22fan - NO INFO 05/06

25. Pesh2121 - NO INFO

26. Underdog / 2006 LGT / 5MT

27. Scooby 2.5 / 2005 / 5MT

28. Whitrzac / 2005 LGT / 5MT

29. Code / 2009 LGT / 5MT

30. Xtea / 2006 OBXT Wagon / 5MT

32. KRM / 2005 LGT / 5MT

33. Bnguyenbb6 / 2006 LGT / 5MT

Edited by cryo

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

Guys,

Lets try and keep this thread focused on COBB's flex fuel kit for ease for the manufacture to look at and review. Its hard to seperate interest with multiple vendors being discussed.

Thanks!

Dave

Edited by cryo

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

You need a +30% larger injector to get to the same power your making now and more to take advantage of the benefits of e85.

So, figure on some DW1000 sidefeeds as part of the cost? Group buy on those? :lol:

Could we please start a new thread concerning the DT flex fuel kit as this thread is specifically geared toward the COBB kit and not designed to discuss all flex kits on the market......

Thanks

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Curious to see if your post would generate the popularity as this one has if you made an individual post as you've been politely asked multiple times. I get it. There's a physical list of people wanting to buy.. so why not post here just so you can coerce people who actually are interested to see what you have to offer :rolleyes: .. Stupid Edited by Grothe08LGT

Curious to see if your post would generate the popularity as this one has if you made an individual post as you've been politely asked multiple times. I get it. There's a physical list of people wanting to buy.. so why not post here just so you can coerce people who actually are interested to see what you have to offer :rolleyes: .. Stupid

The idea is that this list is supposedly motivation for cobb to bring it market. Frankly delicious seems to have been more responsive then cobb and more user facing. It kind of makes me not want to give cobb my business if there is another choice. My guess is though that cobbs product could potentially be better and offer more features.

Curious to see if your post would generate the popularity as this one has if you made an individual post as you've been politely asked multiple times. I get it. There's a physical list of people wanting to buy.. so why not post here just so you can coerce people who actually are interested to see what you have to offer :rolleyes: .. Stupid

Sorry to ruffle feathers. The list was started 1 year ago this week. Cobb still has no product and no time line for release. They dont even know if there ever will be a product.

Before this thread even began DT was already working on and testing the LGT FF kit. Dave, the OP for this thread is also DT dealer and has already tuned cars using the DT kit.

If folks want to wait around with fingers crossed that an alternative will eventually be released then by all means proceed. Cobb may eventually release a product.

If they want something now, that has been in use in multiple Subaru models for 2+ years then the DT kit is available.

• Moderators
OK folks, a new thread for the Delicious Tuning kit has been started and several posts have been moved there. If you would like to discuss that kit, please do so here: http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/delicious-tuning-flex-fuel-kit-legacy-gt-platform-258676.html?t=258676

"Bullet-proof" your OEM TMIC! <<Buy your kit here>>

Not currently in stock :(