LegacyGT.com

Bilstein HD with Spec. B springs?

vadimr

I'm contemplating an idea that I'll be changing my struts/shocks one day and was wondering if Bilstein HDs (with Spec B top hats) would work well with stock Spec. B springs or would I have to get some other springs?

I'd like to point out that I do not have a Spec.B but rather a stock MY08 LGT and while I read here that Spec.B and LGT have same springs it does not really make sense to me since they have different part numbers. Thus I would need to order stock Spec.B springs, so are they different or are they the same? Would I be wasting my money? I do not want to drop the car at all, I'm very happy with the stock height.

Also, I realize that there were some color code changes of the springs but at the end of the day if I wanted to bring my car's handling to stock Spec B's handling, would putting Bilstein's HD with stock Spec. B from the same 2008 year do that for me or not?

Thank you.

I'm just posting my Bilstein HDs up for sale. They came with Spec.B top hats and Spec.B springs, and although I never installed them on my LGT, the consensus was that the ride height in the front was ridiculously high.

EDIT: Here's the link.

Tits mcgee

Archived