LegacyGT.com

Do all turbo sedans have a rear wiper?

It'd be great if all sedans over here had it. Rear wipers are awesome on sedans!
[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

Its a shame the US ones don't have them. I have to shammy my rear windshield every cool morning!

I just turn on the rear wiper...on my wagon after the frost softens up.

Yea, it would be nice if sedans here had them.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

Another reason why Wagon > Sedan

That's true.

Too bad you can't get a Spec B wagon in the states... I would be all over that! I see you were able to find a wagon with a MT - not everyone can be so fortunate.

Some of us (ok, one of us) have owned a 5mt since it was new, and also has a Spec B.

Hind sight 20/20, I should have done the 6 speed swap to my wagon years ago.

I'm thinking about putting the Spec B's wheels on the wagon and taking a picture when I do the snow tire change over. Just as a tease...

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

I see you were able to find a wagon with a MT - not everyone can be so fortunate.

I was super fortunate. Totaled my Corolla, next day Subaru of Nashua had posted the ad up on Autotrader. Brand new, no pics yet. Called on Wednesday, deposit on Saturday, drove home Monday.

Would love to do a 6-speed swap with DCCD, but that's on my Powerball list. :rolleyes:

Archived