LegacyGT.com

Poll: How many miles did you have when you first used Cobb (or any) AP?

NinjaLGT

How many miles did you (expect to) have when you first used Cobb (or any) AP?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. How many miles did you (expect to) have when you first used Cobb (or any) AP?

• 0 - 1000 miles (I had an AP when I picked up my car from the dealer!)
    • 1001 - 5000 miles (Could barely wait for break-in period!)
    • 5,001 - 10,000 miles
    • 10,001 - 20,000 miles
    • 20,001 - 36,000 miles
    • 36,001 - 60,000 miles
    • 60,001+ miles (Waited for powertrain warranty to expire)
    • I'll never touch my ECU!

Stage 2 @ 1200mi(2009 ECU definitions not available any sooner!) FMIC @ 4k, currently 22k

Full suspension swap @ 325mi

Most of my parts came from my 05gt so they were waiting for the 09 to arrive

"Striving to better, oft we mar what's well." - Bill Shakespeare - car modder

You only have 22k on your 09? Dang. I got my 09 at the very end of the MY, and will roll 60k very soon.
[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

Yup. Purchased July 23 2009. The crazy thing is that about 7k is from two individual road trips! I travel a lot for work so the car sits in the garage for extended periods.
"Striving to better, oft we mar what's well." - Bill Shakespeare - car modder

• 2 weeks later...
Just Flashed last week. 7 1/2 years and 90k miles later. 1 month from now and it should be at stage 2. Drove it 3 years all stock. Stage 2 is still pretty much stock still anyways.

Just wondering if you just got your 2011 bonus or stumbled upon some money? I'm sure your stock suspension, clutch, flywheel, etc. should be near the end of life (if not already) and the rest of the stock car @90K won't be able to handle all stage 2.

To go from stock --> stage 1 --> stage 2 in 2 months is a very aggressive timeframe. Is there a reason you don't just skip stage 1?

Also, thanks to everyone for the input on the poll!

Waited until the B2B ended and re-flashed. The stutter was pissing me off to no end. Multiple reflash attempts at the dealer didn't help so I gave up went stage 1. Was better, but still not great. Stage 2 was more fun, but overboosted. A protune by Jorge (Riftswrx) solved all.

Next up - A stage 3 Infamous tune!

Archived