LegacyGT.com

Car wash issues with RallyArmor mud flaps?

DanJz

Hey everyone

It's getting pretty cold this time of year here in NY, and washing my car by hand, while giving a much better result in the end, is just not that pleasant when it's in the 20s and 30s.

I have RallyArmor mud flaps installed on my 06 2.5i. I was wondering, has anyone had an issue running through an automated car wash with these flaps on?

I'm paranoid that I'll be in the car wash and I'll watch some big brush thing come and just rip the mud flaps right off the car or something :redface: so I want to make sure that nobody's ever had this issue before.

Thanks!

DanJz

No problems in the car wash. The flaps, however, will pay for themselves by requiring less frequent visits to the car wash in winter!

Seriously, the reason I got them last year was because I had so much debris on the side of my car in winter... after the install, there's almost nothing.

• 2 weeks later...
Just go to the DIY wash. Rinse your car off then ONR using the 2 bucket method and finish with some spray wax.

Current: 16 Crosstrek Premium w/ Eyesight & 05 Outback XT 5MT

Past Subies: 14 FXT Premium, 14 WRX hatch, 06 Legacy 2.5i SE 5MT, 98 Outback wagon

Archived