LegacyGT.com

**Official** Mid-Atlantic FS and WTB/WTT Thread!

LegacyGTBiggie

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Moderators

5x100, 17x7, +55 offset. Look like this:

http://www.subaruoutback.org/forums/attachments/wheels-tires-brakes-suspension/15651d1267584357-17-2006-wrx-wheels-97-outback-ltd-bnwbicw-mk-kgrhqeokjcet-kcqeibbljg4zgmmg-_35.jpg

"Bullet-proof" your OEM TMIC! <<Buy your kit here>>

Not currently in stock :(

• Moderators
Shoot me a text. I went with him when he originally picked up the wheels and they looked pretty good from what I recall. I can get you some good hi-res pics of each one on Wednesday since he's gonna be stopping by my place.

I was wondering if firearms were allowed foe sale on here.

Good to know.

I got some I would be willing to trade/sell "IF"

doomsday doesn't put us in fatham and I would need these

to hunt for my family. Lol

22. Marlin long rifle w/ scope $150

50cal muzzle loader w/ scope $150

available January.

• Moderators

Pictures of the WRX wheels for those that requested them. Price is $280 for all four, the tires are basically worthless. My memory is shit lately, so I forgot they have been painted a sort of graphite color. It's coming off in a few places, acetone removal or platidip is probably the best bet. Not sure if the pics show it or not, but I can't find ANY noticeable rash on any of the wheels. Center caps look great.

More photos can be seen here: http://s934.photobucket.com/albums/ad187/BarManBean/06%20WRX%20Wheels/

DSC_0001.thumb.jpg.337af158bbc2e6316dfb13e6c43e039e.jpg

DSC_0002.thumb.jpg.4113594c6d558eba6bf775b1868d22aa.jpg

DSC_0003.thumb.jpg.5d76cc4296260516ee1a18f0c57bbfe8.jpg

DSC_0004.thumb.jpg.0c21a1482d3901d3cabc04d84d03b965.jpg

DSC_0005.thumb.jpg.2be338c9f61a2729cc9c46c09fd966ce.jpg

BMB I'll pass - these aren't the one I'm looking for for the BD. Also, was thinking this was rims only so wouldn't have room for wheels and tires and no time/desire to get them demounted IOT transport them back to SoCar.
- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

Anyone in VA only interested in a 1938 Mosin Nagant M91/30 with a spam can case of 440 7.62x54mmR rounds. $200

Also selling my 18x7.5 +48 Rota Tokyos painted gold with Yokohama S drives (low miles). $600 OBO.

Mosin Nagant sold.

Price on Gold Rota Tokyos is $500. Pick them up while you can. They look incredible on the legacy. Tires alone are around that price.

Also, a reminder for all, if you are posting an item FS in the regional forum then you need to make sure it's listed in the appropriate FS sub-forum and then linked into the regional sub-forum. Our FS rules apply across the site.
- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

• Moderators
Pictures of the WRX wheels for those that requested them. Price is $280 for all four, the tires are basically worthless. My memory is shit lately, so I forgot they have been painted a sort of graphite color. It's coming off in a few places, acetone removal or platidip is probably the best bet. Not sure if the pics show it or not, but I can't find ANY noticeable rash on any of the wheels. Center caps look great.

More photos can be seen here: http://s934.photobucket.com/albums/ad187/BarManBean/06%20WRX%20Wheels/

Bumpers, still for sale.