LegacyGT.com

I know for a fact that this subject has been touched...somewhere in this forum. However, I want to get unequal length headers for my 2.5i so I can actually sound like a subaru. Does anyone know the best place to acquire these from that wont close out my bank account?

Also I don't see why crossposting would be an issue for a question like this? I was looking for the opinions of people from both spectrums, gt owners & na's. And look, the question has been answered.

Also I don't see why crossposting would be an issue for a question like this? I was looking for the opinions of people from both spectrums, gt owners & na's. And look, the question has been answered.

You have an n/a and are asking about an n/a... So asking in the turbo forum is clutter in its own right. And you're right, the question was answered... in the n/a forum.

The 2005-2009 section doesn't specify turbo or n/a anywhere in the title. More people have a chance to see my question which = better chance of it being answered. And that is why we have forums.

Then you should have just left it in that one section. Its in the forum rules, which you obviously didn't bother reading.

Just cool your jets bro. I don't see anyone else complaining. You are also technically trolling this thread by not contributing anything useful to my question which I believe is also frowned upon. So just back off my nuts please.

Just cool your jets bro. I don't see anyone else complaining. You are also technically trolling this thread by not contributing anything useful to my question which I believe is also frowned upon. So just back off my nuts please.

When you joined here you had to check a box that said you read the forum rules. Im not trolling. Trolling would be instigating for no reason. Multiple threads on the same topic that have been discussed multiple times before aren't necessary. Its as simple as that.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I'm about to do it to it to my car. Already bought sti headers. I live in Windsor and from my experience with E-test it's really not so strict. I've had friends with "high flow" aftermaket cats pass no problem. If ur car is running fine and you make sure its nice and warm when you do the test, you shouldn't have any problems. I'll be doing it this June whenever I have some time. Only problem is I'm not up for another Etest until May 2013. lol Idk if ur willing to wait...

Archived