LegacyGT.com

Will a LGT rear sway fit on an Outback XT?

FSRBIKER

Yes, assuming you get it cheap.

We did that for a noticeable improvement, reducing understeer down from dangerous to acceptable.

Add a decent alignment & ires, & that may be enough for you.

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25873&highlight=%22lgt+stuff+installed%22

06LOB2.5i MT, JDMRSB, GYTTs, HPS, LGT Mufflers & Leather Wheel, SubiMomo Knob, Inalfa Moonroof, Clutch Switch Bypass, DeDRLd, DeChimed, & Straight Headrest.

Is there a difference in the thickness of the LGT and Outback XT bars? Has anyone done this swap?

The LGT bar won't fit, at least in 05.

"Belief does not make truth. Evidence makes truth. And belief does not make evidence."

Yes.

Robinlsb gave me hers. I didn't want to take it for free so I gave her a pack of microfiber towels.

I could have sworn that you later said it did not fit!!! Another senior moment:redface:

"Belief does not make truth. Evidence makes truth. And belief does not make evidence."

I will but free is for me... I'm getting tires and a tune soon so the price was right. I met my first LGT.com member last week on the road and we had a little fun on the way to work....I had seen FatBastard's car about 4 months ago on the highway and it was a big influence on me getting my Legacy Turbo. I'll let everyone know how the install goes and what I think.

Most people upgrade the stock LGT bar to something like a COBB bar..

Skip the LGT bar and get the COBB bar and reinforcement brackets, especially on a taller vehicle like the OB.

To reiterate, despite post #5, the LGT bar from the same vintage will fit an OB, 2.5i or XT. I'd expect it'd fit the H6 as well.

Of course, you'll need the LGT bushings.

06LOB2.5i MT, JDMRSB, GYTTs, HPS, LGT Mufflers & Leather Wheel, SubiMomo Knob, Inalfa Moonroof, Clutch Switch Bypass, DeDRLd, DeChimed, & Straight Headrest.

Archived