LegacyGT.com

Deals on other Sites (5th Gen)

• 4 weeks later...

If you're in the Eastern Mass area and need any stock parts for your Legacy, head on over to North Reading Subaru, 50% off any in stock parts, picked up two new strut mounts for 70 bucks today!

http://www.northreadingsubaru.com/specials/service.htm?osa_did=C0020129&osa_bid=1391864&osa_uid=e1c2bfbe03b3&Utm_source=SubaruFuel&Utm_medium=email&Utm_content=servicecouponspage&Utm_campaign=NLR&osa_cid=P00008-NLR&osa_origin=Newsletter+[email%2c+black]_Navigation+Horizontal+Widget&osa_year=2016&osa_month=4&osa_type=Widget+[navigation%2c+horizontal]&osa_dest=servicecouponspage&osa_topic=servicecouponspage&osa_style=link

If you're in the Eastern Mass area and need any stock parts for your Legacy, head on over to North Reading Subaru, 50% off any in stock parts, picked up two new strut mounts for 70 bucks today!

http://www.northreadingsubaru.com/specials/service.htm?osa_did=C0020129&osa_bid=1391864&osa_uid=e1c2bfbe03b3&Utm_source=SubaruFuel&Utm_medium=email&Utm_content=servicecouponspage&Utm_campaign=NLR&osa_cid=P00008-NLR&osa_origin=Newsletter+[email%2c+black]_Navigation+Horizontal+Widget&osa_year=2016&osa_month=4&osa_type=Widget+[navigation%2c+horizontal]&osa_dest=servicecouponspage&osa_topic=servicecouponspage&osa_style=link

Is it definitely only for in stock parts? I'm hoping that I can get some special order parts at this discount.

I am between a medium and large, if I order a medium it will be too tight, if I order a large it will look like a dress - happens every damn time. I really want a certain shirt too.

Same problem here, for like my whole focking life, until recently. I fixed the problem by working out and gaining muscle.;)

Might have to call them, really want to get the folding side mirrors. It bothers me so much having the fixed ones!

Are folding mirrors a usdm accessory? ?

FYI- in case the dealer parts guy isn't in the know, Subaru sells a ~$150 kit to convert the 2010 fixed mirrors to folding. You don't need to order entire mirror assemblies.

^^this kit is just to manually fold the mirrors in, it isn't powered.

None of the 5th gen Legacies have power folding mirrors. We have power (adjusting) and heated mirrors, but folding is manual.

OK, just to recap since this is getting out of hand, the 2010 mirrors are fixed, aka, no folding, manual or powered. The only power option you have in the US is to position the mirror itself and/or to heat the mirror. If you want to have a mirror you can fold manually you need to buy one of these kits:

SOA635085 - non heated

SOA635086 - heated

but if you want one that power folds, go to japan.

Going to Japan in 3 months. Can I buy a power folding set/pair and direct fit to my 2011 Legacy which has heated, folding (non-power, manual) pair.

:iam:

I don't think anyone has tried to do it yet.

Going to Japan in 3 months. Can I buy a power folding set/pair and direct fit to my 2011 Legacy which has heated, folding (non-power, manual) pair.

Yes but won't be able to see. Mirrors are swapped for rhd

Yes but won't be able to see. Mirrors are swapped for rhd

The glass is easily replaceable.