LegacyGT.com

* Wtb axle back exhaust*

blackdeath

depends if your catted dp its nice and quite except for under acceleration. if your catless its pretty throaty. yeah im local. price i dont know you can throw me an offer though

Its a catless downpipe. The obx cat backs are $450 new. I don't want to spend a whole lot, because i really only need the axle backs. Throw me a price?:)

I don't have one for sale, but Greddy is pretty freakin' loud...if you want an idea on the sound you're looking for there is a sticky on a whole thread of exhaust clips in the exhaust section of forums...

I have Perrin axlebacks with stock mid and y with a catted DP and it's almost too loud for me. AVO is pretty much the only other axle back option and from what I hear the two are very similar.

I have GReddy on both cars... Come check it out, if you like. Wagons have a longer rear bumper than the sedan, so you'll need wagon-specific cans.

Ah crap! I figured the wagons would be longer..

I will check some sound clips.

I will be at the Mark Miller meet, if you will be there?

Ah crap! I figured the wagons would be longer..

I will check some sound clips.

I will be at the Mark Miller meet, if you will be there?

The one for the 2011 STi unveiling? I'll have to miss out... Going to Powell. You're welcome to stop by and check out the rides, I also have a lot of parts for sale that you may be interested in.

Archived