LegacyGT.com

Going price for 09 LGT's

For those of you who have bought a new 09 LGT from a dealer recently, would you mind sharing what you ended up paying compared to sticker? I know a lot of places are blowing them out to make room for the MY10 cars.

I got an offer from a local dealer today and what to see how it compares.

Thanks,

~BB98

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I went to the dealership yesterday and the base price with only the spoiler was $28,895 for an '09 5MT LGT and the dealer was only going to discount $1,888.64. It's the only '09 with a 5MT they brought in for the year. I would like to get the 5MT, but they have a new '08 5EAT they're going to put on sale for $21,995 ($8,525 discount) that I might get instead. This is in Honolulu though, so things are generally more expensive here.

Yeah, I'd imagine 7k off sticker after rebate (+ 0%) would be std

$7K off sounds very high.

I just bought a 09 3.0R LTD with spoiler, wheels locks, all season mats and auto dimming rear view mirror with an MSRP of $31755 with the rebate and dealer discount I got it for $26700 and 2.9% financing for 48 months. So that is a discount of $5055. There were only five 3.0R LTD's in either dark gray or silver and none were in the Boston area so my local dealer did a trade with a dealer in CT.

I bought a NEW '08 Spec B this weekend. Found it in a showroom with 30 miles on the odometer. They were soooooo happy to sell it. Sticker with dealer added options $37950, selling price $27k.

Lol, that's highway robbery. :p

Yeah, I was a little surprised myself. All the other dealers all the way to AZ were sticking to sticker over email and the phone.

I got the sales manager down to $28 over email. At the price, I am stoked. Still wondering if they are gong to report it stolen. With all the parts I already have this will be one fast Spec B.

Archived