LegacyGT.com

Anyone wanna help me install some stuff in CO?

imboden

Not because I can't do it but my wife would be of little help and it would be cool to hang out and get this done!

Going to clear headlights, install demon eyes and HID kit (fogs too), LEDs for license plate, remove airbox silencer and put in panel filter, possibly put in new oil for diff.

Nothing major. I'm pretty busy but sometime this week would be great! And of course, all you require will be supplied ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Not sure if you have bought your HID kit yet but I have a DDM H7 5k kit for sale. The kit is brand new except that I used a bulb to test if my other ballast was burned out. Since the testing I decided to go to an rx330 nonafs retrofit (working on it right now) and so I cant return the kit as I opened one of the bulbs.

I was opening a set of "spare headlights" today as get ready for my RX330 retrofit and I would suggest setting your oven to self clean the night before you perform the clearing to get all the extra smoke out. On my first headlight I got this haze on all over the chrome and lens of my headlight and on the second one I kept airing out the oven to get rid of the smoke and there is a lot less haze covering my chorme and lenses (I kept getting smoke though).

• 2 weeks later...

Archived