LegacyGT.com

Holy molly!! SOA is finally advertising the Legacy!

jagcars26

Not sure about other markets but radio and TV in the Baltimore area is heavy with Legacy ONLY commercials.No GT's of course but they are pushing the SE hard.

And godamn they gotta do something about ending EVERY commercial with the Cheryl Crow tag line!!!:icon_roll It's gotten VERY old.

Not sure about other markets but radio and TV in the Baltimore area is heavy with Legacy ONLY commercials.No GT's of course but they are pushing the SE hard.

And godamn they gotta do something about ending EVERY commercial with the Cheryl Crow tag line!!!:icon_roll It's gotten VERY old.

thing is though all people have to do is hear those last seconds and they think subaru. they dont even have to be watching anything.

MAYHEM

#122/22 STS NNJR SCCA

AUTOX4U.COM

XENON RETRO GUIDE

Did not you see the new Safe + fun commercial? In it a couple walks in to a Subaru dealership and starts checking out the 07 leggy GT, and as the wife is talking about how safe it is (camera sees the IIHS Gold pick sticker) the salesperson is scribbling something on a clipboard. He then shows the clipboard to the Husband and we see that it says "Faster than a Porsche Boxter" the husband then says something to the effect of "Lets take it for a test drive". We then see the LGT getting on a freeway and the narrator talks a bit about SI drive and how it can help economy or make the car fast. Commercial ends as the Subie merges in front of a large semi, and some words appear, but the only memorable part is at the end, when the word "safe" appears, followed momentarily by "+ fun". I was in shock after this, so I waited a few minutes, then posted this.

Edit: No Sheryl Crow! T3h win!

I think that the sheryl crow music is a remnant of the lance armstrong era of ads, as they were dating at the time.

Lance kicked her to the curb, so should SOA :lol:

nah. Lance and the old ad company were OTD before he met Cheryl. Purely coincidence.

SOA needs to fire its entire marketing department and start afresh.

subaru doesn't do it's own marketing. They use a different company that does it for them. At work we deal with Subaru's marketing company, that's how i found out.

subaru doesn't do it's own marketing. They use a different company that does it for them. At work we deal with Subaru's marketing company, that's how i found out.
And who do you think that company is?

I doubt you or your company has any interaction with Subaru's ad agency.

Archived