LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

you should stop by car club on weds or sun nights in nanuet up by the thruway plaza on rt59. Last night i raced a 1st gen eclipse and modded acura rsx.

Yeah, thanks, but no thanks. I'm not a big fan of that. Not to sound like a dick but I dont like all the rice kids. I haven't done anything performance-wise to my car yet anyways (got some stuff on order).

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

It's not about the rice kids, its about hanging out with our friends and seeing some of the interesting cars that come up. I hate the rice too, but its absolutely worth coming out there. I have been going there since 1997. Most of my friends I have met from there. If you ever want to come up, call me, I am almost always there. 914-419-3731.

^^OK, thanks man. Maybe I will come up then. I like to check out other peoples setups & see what they've done & get some good ideas & see some cool shit. I'm sure you know what I'm saying about those assholes that always wanna brag. I'll give you a ring one of these days & meet up.
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Silver GT w/ spoiler in Merrimack, NH heading past Shaw's and taking a right towards exit 11 around 6 on Thursday night..

were you in bedford today? if so I SEEEEEEEEEEEE's yoooooooooooooooooouu!!

also saw a black lgt limited no spoiler, shaved head

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

Two LGTs in Waltham. First was on Sunday evening coming down Main Street, it was a blue LGT wagon. Next was actually earlier that day I beleive, it was a Silver LGT sedan. I was in the White LGT sedan if any of you are on here and saw me :)