LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Catching up on the past few weeks here...

Monday 930 AM - Silver 4gen N/B on the saw mill merging from 287/87... CTATV possibly???? I ripped by you on my bike this time, as opposed to the other way around :lol:

2 Sundays ago (the 31st) 2 4gen sightings in a row on the Bronx river. The grey one in Eastchester, the blue one in Yonkers. Pictures attached. Anyone on here???

1672444983_lightbox-photos_s3.amazonaws.com2Fphotos2FeyWDqwtmSUOS7XWKOmjZrg_lrg.thumb.jpg.feeeb003c9a4dc0caaa9d30e296a49b9.jpg

1744015594_lightbox-photos_s3.amazonaws.com2Fphotos2FT30S1gScSvS68DkY-G_1sQ_lrg.thumb.jpg.521dd6520dbc69aaca3226145af81c0e.jpg

Yep, that ABP is me, I can even read my plates on it.

Sorry if I didn't see you.

I'm sure you did. I mean, how could you miss a big white and blue ambulance. It's all good either way. :)

Catching up on the past few weeks here...

Monday 930 AM - Silver 4gen N/B on the saw mill merging from 287/87... CTATV possibly???? I ripped by you on my bike this time, as opposed to the other way around :lol:

2 Sundays ago (the 31st) 2 4gen sightings in a row on the Bronx river. The grey one in Eastchester, the blue one in Yonkers. Pictures attached. Anyone on here???

:lol::lol::lol: could have been me. did it have 4" tipped grapefruit shooters on it?