LegacyGT.com

Liberty Subaru World Record Event

RailKill

I just figured I'd post up a thread for this. I am by no means affiliated with this event or Liberty Subaru, I just wanted to spread the word.

Liberty Subaru in Emerson, NJ is sponsoring an event at Metlife Stadium on June 15, 2014 to break the World Record of "Largest parade of Subaru cars", which SoA is currently holding the record at 371 cars. All of the proceeds from this event will benefiting Merkel Cell Carcinoma Research.

Here's the website........http://libertysubaruworldrecord.com

Post on here if you are going to participate and we can try to set up a meeting place before the event. Hope to see you all there!

This is who we have attending so far:

RailKill

Pep4Subaru

Perscitus

nstg8r

uptown4784

DC_Titus

20LEGGY10 (working there)

Bellipotens

LegacyChris89

DugsSin

Niightspeed98

mhoran89

White Knight

Unsure:

Shribob

-Chris

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmmm... Liberty Subaru... My man Vitto the service manager.. Wonder if he is still there. One of the most dishonest, just plain unpleasant human beings I've ever had the pleasure of meeting..... Sure I'll be there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmmmm... Liberty Subaru... My man Vitto the service manager.. Wonder if he is still there. One of the most dishonest, just plain unpleasant human beings I've ever had the pleasure of meeting..... Sure I'll be there.

No really... Let me know... I'm up for it.

Got mine too.

Just a heads up to people who are interested in going. This happens to fall on Fathers Day. I don't think it will be much more than a couple hours long but in any event I will be bringing my 4 year old son along for the ride :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Got mine too.

Just a heads up to people who are interested in going. This happens to fall on Fathers Day. I don't think it will be much more than a couple hours long but in any event I will be bringing my 4 year old son along for the ride :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I'll bring my boy as well.. He will be 4 by then.

Thanks! and yes, on june 29th.

My brother in law is getting married June 28th :)

Signed-up 2 cars (3 tickets, with donation):

me (2010 Legacy)

my kid brother (2015 WRX)

See you guys there!

Awesome! It'll be good to see you again! When it gets a little closer, we'll try to figure out where to meet up so we can all roll in together and hopefully all stay in a group at the event.

Archived