LegacyGT.com

Two LGT Members find love at Meet

JStaggs

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thought some folks would get a kick out of knowing that my recent fiance and I met at an LGT meet at Batemens in Reisterstown MD. Here are some pics of us, the ring and our babies....Enjoy!

That's awesome!!! :)

We were just talking up here at the shop the other day about how we hadn't seen your new fiance in quite a while... Now I see why, she was all busy and in love! :wub::lol:

Many congrats. This sort of inspires me to throw together another Bateman's meet soon... I'll have to get on that!

Rick (brickhoss)

IAG

LMAO:lol:

Very cool story. Congratulations!

Unfortunately this i s going to give all the North Central folks bad ideas :lol:

It's bad enough having 5 guys standing around a parking lot twice a year and now they will also be looking for love :eek::lol:

Unfortunately this i s going to give all the North Central folks bad ideas :lol:

It's bad enough having 5 guys standing around a parking lot twice a year and now they will also be looking for love :eek::lol:

Hey baby, what's your sign?

:D

Congrats to the OP and Fiancee.

WHENS THE NEXT NC MEET!!! :wub:

hahahhahahaha!!!

quite true, it happens. However, I doubt he started off leg humping or he may have been ignored. So you guys gonna have a meet at your wedding? :lol: we did (prior to owning Subies).

Congrats to the happy couple. :)

Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle yeah!!!

I found out before this thread :p. I like to think my magnaflow and I had a tiny bit to do with it...making sure Jason made it to the meet and all. :lol:

"BTW....I might be in for that Batemans meet on the 20th. We could show off our magnaflow brotherhood."

Congratulations again to both of you, your a great couple!

Archived