LegacyGT.com

Blacking out headlights and tail lights!

So I want to black out my head and tail lights but all I can find is how to black them out in the inside on the chrome part. I don't know if that owuld really look all that great.

I was looking for more like a window tint kinda style on the actual lense it self.

Any suggestions? All I could find on google was painting the chrome on the inside black.

I have black high temp engine paint and black primer already.

Scuff as in use sandpaper? I really don't trust my self sand papering headlights lol. I really don't feel like telling the story. Lets just say I had to get a new drivers side head light a few weeks back :)

Spray on the inside of the lens or outside?

all I can find is how to black them out in the inside on the chrome part. I don't know if that owuld really look all that great.

thats what i did, ass :lol:

but shit i think walmart has it.. shouldnt be too hard to find..autozone and the like..

what i planned on doing (someday) was getting another set of headlight protectors and tinting them pitch black, or painting them black with the rest of my car.. so i can have the look, but take em off or put on the eyelid ones when i need light

thats what i did, ass :lol:

but shit i think walmart has it.. shouldnt be too hard to find..autozone and the like..

what i planned on doing (someday) was getting another set of headlight protectors and tinting them pitch black, or painting them black with the rest of my car.. so i can have the look, but take em off or put on the eyelid ones when i need light

How did that look? And what if I did both o.O

Yeah I took the light apart today and said f it for painting the chrome in the head light.

Picking up some VHT shade tomorrow. Will post pics! I painted the grill black and rims black. I love it

I sorta like the look; you can polish up the plastic outside part that's been exposed to the elements and stuff w/a good 3M kit. unless you wanted to get new headlights and try the process again, I can guarantee that as long as you take your time with it, the kit makes them look like brand new! I've gotten 3 of them so far :spin:

Archived