LegacyGT.com

Kta124 rear control arms

tonystark0007

Anyone running this on there car my rear camber if off trying to install this to adjust camber $345 amazon not to many options on rears

How much adjustment are you looking for and are you lowered on aftermarket suspension? There's quite a few people who have the whiteline rear arms but honestly if you don't need that much adjustability then you might be better off going with the rear camber bushings, kca399. Would be a lot cheaper too. There also is the rear camber and toe arms made by megan racing as well too

Am on jdm gt blistein complete set rear wl sway bar if i rember correct left rear was neg 1.7

The camber bushings should be able to get you within OEM spec easily. I will say you're not really running that much negative camber and as long as you have your toe set to 0 or close to that then you shouldn't notice any abnormal tire wear

Yep, running these. Pain to install if you have any frozen bolts, but limitless adjustment options. The disadvantage of the camber bushing (KCA399) is that when you adjust them you are also adjusting toe.

On my lowered Outback, this mattered and i wasn't able to get the alignment I wanted. Put the arms in and I was able to get exactly dialed in the rear.

The bushing is supposedly good for 1 degree and should be enough on a lowered legacy and like jrho said, it's is significantly cheaper at around $40 and you can DIY the install.

Archived