LegacyGT.com

Official 2006 spec.B Registry

Im in the process of rebuilding #005 in Allentown Pa. as we speak. She will be back better than ever. The car was an empty shell when I got it, It has been a long road , but its getting there.It will be black leather interior this time as I just don't care for the red. Please update for me. While your at it, I got a lot of parts from #333 which was totaled and parted out.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
i just found earlier this fall that there is anothe 06 spec B up in northern michigan in the traverse city are besides me ! wish i could figure out who they are

According to the updated registry, #473 is near you.

#473 - Avenir (Ann Arbor, MI)

#474 - reallyrottens (sell/buy/claimed) (MI)

Hi everyone!

Hope you all had a great Christmas.

Wanted to just put this out there, in case anyone is interested, and to satisfy my own curiosity... I'm the proud owner of '06 Spec-B #100 of 500. I'm not driving much these days, and this lovely automobile sits in my garage most of the time. I still do take it out because I love driving it, but I don't really drive it on a daily basis.

It has approx 88K miles on it, and other than a few pretty minor cosmetic blemishes, is running very well, never had any mechanical issues with it. Fully stock, no mods. I'm fairly sure I'm actually the 2nd or 3rd owner. Bought it used with around 55K miles on it. Located in Chicago. Was involved in a low-speed rush-hour fender-bender this July, but came out looking even better than when i got it after the repairs. Love this car, genuinely. Wouldn't otherwise part with it, but if the right buyer came along, I'd maybe consider it.

Is anyone in the market for one these lovely autos?

Serious inquiries only, please no lowball offers.

If interested, send me a PM. Thanks!

Hi I'm a proud owner of # 339/500 I found it in Minneapolis, MN. now I have it in Virginia,MN. I found this site and wanted to help out on letting you know about 339. I'm the second owner of it and was owned by and older guy that took good care of it besides a minor scrape on the front bumper and a tiny dent on the rear wheelwell. The car currently has a new engine in it from the subaru dealership due to a turbo failure.

Unless your 30 pages behind on updating the registry you must have missed mine. I own 244 and it's located in Bismarck ND.

I've done 5 pages or so. I started out ambitiously thinking this would be an afternoon task. I no longer think that. Will have another go at this weekend. As I've been getting PM responses from several ppl.

Maybe a year-end bash to get caught up? :wub:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

#404 saw the back of an oil truck and suffered significant A-Pillar and firewall damage. Unfortunately it was a total loss.

149K Miles on the body, and 17k on the rebuilt motor. Was happy at 310whp/293/wtq running 16psi. I loved that car, but it kept be safe.

RIP #404.

IMG_0521.thumb.jpg.7d639a5e2476fdf9db83e7713a7cabbc.jpg

IMG_0713.JPG.3c7a083e247361cd3edd1908d90e399f.JPG

#404 saw the back of an oil truck and suffered significant A-Pillar and firewall damage. Unfortunately it was a total loss.

149K Miles on the body, and 17k on the rebuilt motor. Was happy at 310whp/293/wtq running 16psi. I loved that car, but it kept be safe.

RIP #404.

was it sold?