LegacyGT.com

XXR Wheels

dombek2k7

now i think about it... im torn... cause i just saw a nice pic of grids on a leg... but then they are very popular... so i dunno. whats everyones opinion?

How wide are you looking? GRIDs are very popular...here AND on NASIOC.

sonic motor is legit

buy from them

They quoted me a HELL OF A DEAL for XXR 522s wrapped in rubber...

(Of course...you could always buy my PRODRIVEs)

those do look SICK on your car... i like that bright gold... but i had bronze on prevoiusly. so if i was to go with the 522's i would go with the black chrome. you went with a wide tire also then i would... with the 522's i was thinking 17x9 as long as i didnt have to roll my fenders, i would probly just need to raise my ride height. the 521's ths biggest size i can go with those are 18x8.5 which is more then fine but i wanted something with a bigger lip... is there anyone that could do a photoshop for me for both wheels??

darkside,

you have a side length shot(rear to front) so i can see how much they stick out??

What i would liek to do is low an wide without rolling my fenders because there isnt anyone out here in eastern ct that knows what rolling the fenders means!

ty everyone i didnt think this post would take off

They quoted me a HELL OF A DEAL for XXR 522s wrapped in rubber...

theres a reason why i recommended them

if you check their thread on nasioc...theres a pic of my car...

i got mine from them

I got my xxr 522 model in 18x8.5 for about $600 shipped from here

you got ripped off...lol

I wanted the semi concave look, but dont want the 18x9.5 look either, if I could do it again 18x8 w 225/40/18, but a friend of mine had the fender roller so I said what the he'll go for it

either way, you shouldnt be paying more than $120 per wheel...especially when they are not as wide...

either they gave you a good deal on the wheels, then raped you on shipping, or other way around

Huh, paid $117 a rim and about $100 for shipping, good deal in my book, rotas were grids were 800-900 plus shipping. I recently (sold) shipped some rims from fl to Hawaii and shipping was 135 bucks. Right now they have a rebate of 40-60 bucks of set on site I recommended.

so probly a really stupid question...(for everyone)

would u prefer 17x9 or 18x8.5??

If i did either of those would i def. need to roll my fenders specially with the bc racing coilovers??

Personally...I'd do 18x8.5...but that's just me.

• 1 month later...
bringing this back...i found the best deal at discounttires.com notice the s at the end of tires...$489 shipped for a 18x8.5

did you try calling sonic motor?

if not, call them and ask for andrew, tell him david with the legacy sent you

he'll give you a good deal

Im really liking the 522's really good prices too. Only question now is sizing. Im felling the 19x8.5 +38 to fill out my outbacks fender flares. Im pretty sure an 18x8.5 +48 would rub the heck outta my suspension without stretching the tires and +30 just seems way to much

Archived