LegacyGT.com

Xenonk visiting Labor Day weekend (around Long Beach area)

Xenonk

Sorry for the short notice, but will any one be around? Been busy with the new wife and new house that I've been MIA pretty much all of this year.

my cell is 240-601-4960. Maybe this time i may meet some of you guys? just give me a ring if you guys are not doing much.

Keefe

not sure if u will see this in time, but if u can drive a distance, check out cars and coffee in irvine. it is saturday mornings starting at 7:00am to 9:00am. it is like the best car show/meet on the west coast.

location is here 1 Premier Pl Irvine, CA 92618

not sure if u will see this in time, but if u can drive a distance, check out cars and coffee in irvine. it is saturday mornings starting at 7:00am to 9:00am. it is like the best car show/meet on the west coast.

location is here 1 Premier Pl Irvine, CA 92618

I flew in today at 11am. So yea, I missed it. I'm in Anaheim right now. Anyone around?

Ben, you around this weekend? I try getting Saul_Good, but he's busy tonight.

Me and the wife will hit up some Korean BBQ in a few hours. I'm staying at the Hotel Menage just right off of Ball Road and South Harbor Blvd. I'm just about 500 feet from the exit ramp to I-5. I plan on being back to see the fireworks (again and again) from Disneyland.

Keefe

I flew in today at 11am. So yea, I missed it. I'm in Anaheim right now. Anyone around?

Ben, you around this weekend? I try getting Saul_Good, but he's busy tonight.

Me and the wife will hit up some Korean BBQ in a few hours. I'm staying at the Hotel Menage just right off of Ball Road and South Harbor Blvd. I'm just about 500 feet from the exit ramp to I-5. I plan on being back to see the fireworks (again and again) from Disneyland.

I'm really busy today and I'm leaving for Vegas tomorrow with my family. I'll hit you up if I'm free tonight.

Hahaha at the Disneyland fireworks. I hear those fireworks from miles away in Irvine like clockwork at ~9:30PM.

-ben

I stopped by at Newport Beach in the afternoon, what a waste of 2 hours of just sitting in traffic and looking for a place to park. Ended up chillin at In-and-out for the late night snacks.

Anyone doing anything around lunch time for monday? My flight out is on Tuesday at 2pm and I have a family dinner to goto monday night around 6pm. I'll be driving out to Ontario by Monday night after dinner.

Keefe

Archived