LegacyGT.com

WTB: Prodrive Axleback, Magnaflow CBE, or HKS Silent Hi-Power CBE

bakabakablah

This is just a tentative WTB thread, but if someone can shoot me an offer I can't refuse on any of the exhausts mentioned in the thread title, I'll bite.

I'm guessing my best chance at an exhaust is the Magnaflow but if by some stroke of luck someone is willing to part with their Prodrive cans or their HKS CBE, don't hesitate to send me a PM. Not really considering any other exhausts (except perhaps the SPT) as I want that deep growl without being obnoxiously loud.

Hm I'll shoot him a PM.. hopefully he still has it for sale. The HKS was actually my first choice but other than the one that was sold in San Diego about 4-5 months ago (not by Lawl but by some other person that I can't remember) I haven't seen another one for sale... thanks for the heads up.

Ah, so the videos on YouTube weren't entirely accurate then... out of all the exhausts I thought it sounded like one of the quietest ones compared to systems like the x02, Megan Racing, etc. Thanks for the heads up... hopefully someone has a Magnaflow up for sale since that seems to be the best compromise between sound and quietness.

• 2 months later...

Hass'wrx, is it going to be any time soon? If you're going to sell it at some point for sure I might actually wait for that unless a really good deal comes up... even with lawl saying that it's obnoxiously loud, I still want to try it out as I think that it has the ideal exhaust note for me.

edit: Nice looking car there macdarwin... normally I'd probably say those rims look weird but they actually match your car pretty well. I was also told that the setup you have (Magnaflow cans + custom pipes) were an option and I'm still considering that as well. I just wanna see if I can get my first choice before I look at other options :lol:

Archived