LegacyGT.com

WTB 05'+ legacy gt wagon auto

joshw02

What do guys think about this one? http://www.legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=118013 I'm pretty sure I could get it for 15.5k This car is really going to be my wife's car/ family hauler. Do you think this car might be to much? It's tuned pretty mild at the moment..

Personally im not a fan of buying someone elses modded car (turbo swap - etc) - especially if it's going to be used by yuour wife/family.

Personally im not a fan of buying someone elses modded car (turbo swap - etc) - especially if it's going to be used by yuour wife/family.

Thanks for your input.. The car would come with all the stock parts, so I could always go back to a stage 1 or 2 if needed, or stock. And it seems like the price would be really good considering the low milage,one owner, etc. I've been comparing prices and that car would be quite a bit more out here. Everything in colorado has 60-70k miles for more money..

Thanks for your input.. The car would come with all the stock parts, so I could always go back to a stage 1 or 2 if needed, or stock. And it seems like the price would be really good considering the low milage,one owner, etc. I've been comparing prices and that car would be quite a bit more out here. Everything in colorado has 60-70k miles for more money..

Anytime. FWIW - I bought my current 05 Limited/5EAT Wagon out of New Jersey a little more than a year ago. I saved ~$5000 by buying out of state.

Archived