LegacyGT.com

Word of suggestion for the So-Cal Thread

GetAwayDriver

Just a suggestion to make the planning of meets and events easier for the whole range of LGT and Subie owners in the So-Cal area. Maybe we could sticky 3 separate threads (LA County, OC, and San Diego County) to allow for easier ways for So Cal people to meet based on region. Its a large area and I tend to find myself wanting to attend events but end up getting lost in the whole slew of different threads with meets that originate here, at NASIOC, iclub, or other car clubs in the three varying counties.

Just a suggestion. :icon_bigg:munch:

If we can all brainstorm a good way to approach this, I'm down to do it. I don't want to immediately make stickies, however, since there aren't any set locations. Locations will keep changing and it will be a little confusing for those who aren't keeping track.

Any ideas?

-ben

I was thinking SD County, LA County, OC, and possibly Inland Empire/Santa Barbara/Ventura (kind of the MISC So-Cal part). I just think it would help clean up a lot of the meet confusion and help foster more events and effective planning.

There are 3 threads (I think) that are specific for meet locations, SFV, SGV and Costa Mesa. If the poster would be specific about the location I think it would be less confusing for everybody, instead of just posting a SoCal meet.

Archived