LegacyGT.com

Window Vents

spooby54

You know I don't know why I keep coming back to this forum. I have asked for help or a little bit of information and always get bullshit opinion fulled answers or no answers at all. I am not as informed about the vehicles as even I would like but I love the the car all the same. I really thought the Legacy family would be tighter then what it is. It seems to only be a large group of individuals who think that everything they don't like is WRONG with a few good people in between. Well you are all a bunch of over opinionated pricks it seems and im sick of it. I have received more information from people out side of the Legacy or even the Subaru community, then I have ever here and Im sure it will never change. So I guess this is good bye to this forum. I will always wave at a Subaru as i drive by it that will never change. I will always offer people help with there car (even if its just holding a light or handing them a wrench) and will always be a part of the Subaru and AWD community. All your opinionated, smart ass, mean and disrespectful comments have again shows me why I love cars more then I like most people.

SAD-GFY

You got your answer in the second post... why do you care what people say after that?

Most people around here are actually very helpful. Don't go around bashing a whole forum just because you have gotten a few responses to all 81 of your posts that you didn't like.

How many other forums are/have you been on? This is one of the tamer one's that I have encountered. I would hate to see your reaction to people on the worst that I've seen.

• I Donated
I really thought the Legacy family would be tighter then what it is.

It is. If you can't take a joke here and there, then get off the internet.

-broknindarkagain

My Current Project - Click Here

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

I understand I got an answer and im happy with that. But I am a firm believer if you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all. The whole welcome to riceland thing was staight up uncalled for. If I am not to care what people have to say then people should not care what I do with my car. Again, I don't run my mouth about anyone's car. I may not like what is done to it but I keep it to myself. And when it comes to forums I am part of the ultimate forum....reddit, people speak there mind but are not over the top with it.

It all boils down to if you dont like what someone has to say make like Jay-Z and be on to the next one. As I am doing here.

You know I don't know why I keep coming back to this forum. I have asked for help or a little bit of information and always get bullshit opinion fulled answers or no answers at all. I am not as informed about the vehicles as even I would like but I love the the car all the same. I really thought the Legacy family would be tighter then what it is. It seems to only be a large group of individuals who think that everything they don't like is WRONG with a few good people in between. Well you are all a bunch of over opinionated pricks it seems and im sick of it. I have received more information from people out side of the Legacy or even the Subaru community, then I have ever here and Im sure it will never change. So I guess this is good bye to this forum. I will always wave at a Subaru as i drive by it that will never change. I will always offer people help with there car (even if its just holding a light or handing them a wrench) and will always be a part of the Subaru and AWD community. All your opinionated, smart ass, mean and disrespectful comments have again shows me why I love cars more then I like most people.

SAD-GFY

We only speak the truth [Opinions],and like they say the Truth [Opinions sometime] HURTS! :lol:

But remember its your car, not everyone is going to agree with what you do to it. Enjoy the car and have fun with it, no matter what people tell you.

But I am a firm believer if you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all.

Welcome to the internet. That isn't how it goes anywhere on the internet.

The whole welcome to riceland thing was staight up uncalled for.

Maybe not, but on the other hand it wasn't necessarily an attack on you. Simply an opinion on the window vents.

If I am not to care what people have to say then people should not care what I do with my car.

People don't care what you do with your car. It is your car and your money. Do what you want. People will voice their opinions on your choices good or bad.

Again, I don't run my mouth about anyone's car. I may not like what is done to it but I keep it to myself.[?Quote]

That is a personal choice. It is probably for the best as well because you shouldn't dish what you can't take. Not trying to insult you but come-on. 'Welcome to riceland' is really not that offensive and you got all bent out of shape about it.

And when it comes to forums I am part of the ultimate forum....reddit, people speak there mind but are not over the top with it.

Don't know, don't really care what that is.

If you dont like what someone has to say make like Jay-Z and be on to the next one.

That has to be on of the dumbest sayings I have ever heard/read.

It all boils down to one simple thing. If you don't like people's responses and you are going to take things as personal as you have in this thread, then it is probably best that you try to avoid asking questions that you think will get you 'flamed'. Think about what you are going to ask/say before you post and utilize the search function as much as possible.

Something like your window vent question could easily be answered by about 10 minutes of google searching.

Its just uncalled for. If people would keep there opinions to them self and this world as a whole would be a better place to live.

Are you kidding? Opinions are key to many important decisions, general communication, relationships, etc.

So if we liked your car and told you:

"Hey bud! Great looking car you have there! Mind sharing some of the things you have done to it?"

Would you get offended and pissed off because we shared our opinion?

We only speak the truth and like they say the Truth HURTS! :lol:

Not truth. It is opinion.

But remember its your car, not everyone is going to agree with what you do to it. Enjoy the car and have fun with it, no matter what people tell you.

+1

Drill holes in the glass. Seriously.
[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

No. He clearly says everybody should keep their opinions to themselves.

If people would keep there opinions to them self and this world as a whole would be a better place to live.

Which actually means that him sharing his opinion that everybody should keep their opinions to themselves doesn't even follow his own logic. Now I'm confused at what OP actually wants. :confused:

Archived