LegacyGT.com

Wicked big meet 2014

usafspecb

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Monday is our track day at NJMP, so we won't be there. Rather be driving than walking around a parking lot... :)

-Mike Paisan

http://www.pbase.com/paisan/image/153798190.jpg

Maintaining, Modifying and Educating TriState Enthusiasts since 2001.

Like us on Facebook! | E-mail: sales@azpinstalls.com | 725 Fairfield Ave | Kenilworth, NJ 07033 | 908.248.AZP1 (2971) |AIM: AZP Installs

"Race Tested, Enthusiast Approved!"

It's all about who you go with and the spectacle of the drive up.

The nj/ny crews meet up with the so. ct crews, who in turn merge with the central ct people.

By then it's just fun to roam the highway with a mob other modified subarus.

By then it's just fun to roam the highway with a mob other modified subarus.

that's why i won't be going again :/

on my way up last year there were quite a few folks racing/weaving in and out of traffic on the highways and generally driving very recklessly. not really something i'd wanna be associated with. there were definitely some amazing cars there, though.

i can put anything i want down here?!

that's why i won't be going again :/

on my way up last year there were quite a few folks racing/weaving in and out of traffic on the highways and generally driving very recklessly. not really something i'd wanna be associated with. there were definitely some amazing cars there, though.

Yeah, those were mostly the nasoic guys.

Yeah, those were mostly the nasoic guys.

I meet up with a huge group in danbury ct and on the cruise up everyone was doing the speed limit just rolling together taking pictures. I agree that was my favorite part. Worse part was waiting in that line to get into the event

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Big Secret" and it has its own domain name LOL... I think people need to do a little more searching before jumping on someone for lack of information.

Hell I got a text from a friend of mine asking if I was going to the big subie meet in Stafford this year and he doesn't even have a subie! Can't be that big of a secret.

Archived