LegacyGT.com

Why is it I can't seem to get the expedited shipping whenever I pay for it?

Your mistake will cost me significant money if my order does not show up before the end of the week to the tune of $100 per day of lost income.

I would be understanding if the order was not in stock and you contacted me to let me know that. In cases like that, no harm, no foul and I won't be mad about that. Worst case scenario, if the order could not be fulfilled I would just get a refund and not think ill of you.

However, both the last time and this time the order was in stock. And on both times I specifically ordered and paid for expedited shipping. On both times I was downgraded to ground. As far as I'm concerned, and considering my current situation, either fulfill my order as ordered so that I get it before week's end, eat a 10% discount on top of the refund in shipping if you really want me to retain this order (which would be equitable to the percentage of income lost on my end), or refund my money immediately so that I may get my order fulfilled elsewhere.

You admitted and took responsibility for your mistake.

You refunded the service he paid for and was not provided.

You refunded the product after he changed his mind.

Id say you did more than some vendors who shall remain nameless. Hell, I can think of one that would try to charge restocking :lol:

OP seems to think that he should blame others for not being able to get to work and back. :iam:

OP needs to find a brick and mortar store to get ripped off at, but at least he can get the

parts the same day. Mike went above and beyond in this case. Always did right by me, but

maybe it's cause I don't rely on expedited shipping on internet/phone orders.

:orly: Maybe you ought to plan better on your side. Can't blame a vendor for missing work. That's on you.

I partially disagree. The parts were in stock, he didn't pay attention to his invoice. As it is, I ordered from another vendor, got my parts, and made my deadline.

I'd like to see you plan ahead for a radiator exploding. Cars break down. It happens. You can't plan ahead for those things except for having cash on the side for such an event.

My Radiator broke in March, Ordered a Stage 1 package from infamous. Got it three days after ordering. If you did pay for expedited shipping, you have a right to be angry. Now complaining after the vendor apologized and refunded shipping charges, that's just not right. Drawbacks happen in life, you just got to know how to deal with it. Humans make mistakes.

I partially disagree.

Are you seriously so completely devoid of personal responsibility that you think, ON ANY LEVEL, that someone else is responsible for GETTING YOU TO WORK? :iam:

I'd like to see you plan ahead for a radiator exploding. Cars break down. It happens. You can't plan ahead for those things except for having cash on the side for such an event.

Any idiot knows that if you need your car NOW go to a dealership or a shop that has a loaner car or rent a car. :rolleyes:

My Radiator broke in March, Ordered a Stage 1 package from infamous. Got it three days after ordering. If you did pay for expedited shipping, you have a right to be angry. Now complaining after the vendor apologized and refunded shipping charges, that's just not right. Drawbacks happen in life, you just got to know how to deal with it. Humans make mistakes.

Actually, he refunded after I complained. I have no further complaint with him as we won't be doing business with one another in the future.

Are you seriously so completely devoid of personal responsibility that you think, ON ANY LEVEL, that someone else is responsible for GETTING YOU TO WORK? :iam:

Any idiot knows that if you need your car NOW go to a dealership or a shop that has a loaner car or rent a car. :rolleyes:

WOW!!!! What world do you live in??????? Somehow, I highly doubt that you'd rent a car based on your posts.

There's no doubt that I am an asshole. I freely admit it. I expect to get what I pay for without excuses. Sorry if that makes me the bad guy for wanting what I ordered without settling for less.

I don't recall posting ANYWHERE that I expected Mike to get me to work. If I did, feel free to guote it. I did, however, request fair compensation if he wanted me to retain this particular order to help me in my losses. There is a rather large difference between the two.

Unless you have anything intelligent to say, we're done here. Mike has refunded me 100%. I turned around and spent that same money plus a little extra to get the same parts in the time I have allotted from elsewhere. I have them and the car is back on the road. I have no further qualm with Mike.

You are absolutely right that I am unlikely to rent due to a vehicle breakdown as we have three vehicles for two drivers. Wanting what you ordered without settling for less does NOT make you a bad guy. I highly support people standing up for themselves when a vendor wrongs them!!!

Bitching out a vendor who has done right by you after offering a variety of ways to correct his mistake is questionable. Maybe that makes you a bad guy?

Maybe what makes you a bad guy is that you are so full of entitlement that you think you should get some sort of COMPENSATION for some PERCIEVED loss on top of free shipping and excellent service and support.

The loss is your car breaking down. MAYBE YOU SHOULD BE SEEKING REIMBURSEMENT FROM IT.

This.

Planning was referring to figuring out how to get to work instead of trying to claim it is a vendor's responsibility to compensate you for lost time at the job.

I've had an entire engine go in a Saab and guess what, I didn't miss any time thanks to planning. Rather it be a ride from a friend, rental, loaner, or mass transit (I was in San Francisco when it happened) - you CAN plan to deal with this kind of dilemma.

Archived